1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Really annoying pop-up!

Discussion in 'Completed Suggestions' started by Nukeproof Mega, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Nukeproof Mega

Nukeproof Mega Recruit

Please can you get rid of this annoying pop-up??

The very same information is at the top of every page anyway..

Pop-up..

image.png

Top of page..

image.png

Cheers..

2. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

As you can see in the second image, it disappears. Just wait a few seconds or something like that. I purposely left it there and I could make it so you could "dismiss" it, but there are people who STILL can't read the goddamn fucking notice at the top. UGH.

I wanted that notice to follow the user so they get the freakin' point. But noooo... I still see them rushing to post, without even reading where to post, not to spam, and whatnot. Stupid, really.

I shouldn't have to do that, but I do.

3. Nukeproof Mega

Nukeproof Mega Recruit

Hey Carlos, it's really annoying mate.. I don't understand why it needs to be there lol?

4. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

If you understood where I came from, you'd know. People spam, people post in the wrong place, it's there to remind them. We're going to have an influx of these users starting on October 5th, trust me. You'll see what I meant.

5. Nukeproof Mega

Nukeproof Mega Recruit

Can you delete my account please, this thing is very annoying and unless it goes I do t see me using this forum..

Cheers!

6. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

Why aren't you trying to understand? I put it there for new users to understand the rules.

Nonetheless I turned on the option to 'dismiss' the notice.

Nukeproof Mega likes this.