• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Red Headed Step Child...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
And, of course, the Red Headed Stepchild of CoD, PLUNDER, is omitted from the FARE THEE WELL VERDANSK festivities.. :(

I hope that CALDERA brings a little more respect for PLUNDER and to those of us who aren't all about just running and gunning and killing people... :^/

So apparently, those that like plunder, won't get to play it til later in season 1....."Available to all players in Season One, the Vanguard Royale mode — and later, the Vanguard Plunder mode"

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
It would be nice to hear from Activision on exactly how they feel about PLUNDER...

Is it ANY kind of priority for them??

I mean, their actions obviously indicate it's not.. But it would be nice to hear from the horse's mouth if PLUNDER is eventually going to be just discarded...

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Considering they are having a strike issue atm, we won't hear anything anytime soon.

I know they are having some #MeToo issues.. But a strike???

Do tell! :D

In the meantime, I guess I'll be headed back over to World of Warships til Plunder returns.

Yea, I usually move over to MW2019, but maybe I can talk my way into a copy of Far Cry 6.. At the very least I re-installed FC 5 recently.. Maybe spending time as a deputy in Hope County might just be the ticket... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.