• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Redeploying me far from the action!?!?!?

Just when you think you have seen it all in stupid land here comes this.....I love playing Plunder because I like being able to redeploy after dying and get back into a fight. I am not playing this game mode so I can just run around and collect cash. I am playing for the action, the kills, the fights, etc. However, when I hot drop an active area, get some kills, then die....I am looking forward to redeploy over that area and land back on that spot and get into some more action. It seems like after redeploying over the same area 2-3 times, I then get teleported to Prison/Lumberyard/Military Base where there is not a soul in sight. What the hell is that about? If I want to get back in a fight I have to spend several minutes driving a vehicle back to civilization hoping some coward hiding in a window doesn't c4 me on the way. Do developers know how to make a fun game anymore? We didn't seem to have such trouble with this the previous decades.

Angels of Death

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
Just when you think you have seen it all in stupid land here comes this.....I love playing Plunder because I like being able to redeploy after dying and get back into a fight. I am not playing this game mode so I can just run around and collect cash. I am playing for the action, the kills, the fights, etc. However, when I hot drop an active area, get some kills, then die....I am looking forward to redeploy over that area and land back on that spot and get into some more action. It seems like after redeploying over the same area 2-3 times, I then get teleported to Prison/Lumberyard/Military Base where there is not a soul in sight. What the hell is that about? If I want to get back in a fight I have to spend several minutes driving a vehicle back to civilization hoping some coward hiding in a window doesn't c4 me on the way. Do developers know how to make a fun game anymore? We didn't seem to have such trouble with this the previous decades.
Never played Plunder - not my cup of tea - but I imagine it's because the point of Plunder is to rack up cash. So they figure if you've died in one area a few times they try respawning you elsewhere. Why should they keep dropping you back in right on top of the team who just killed you - that doesn't sound very fair to them. And if it's just action you want, why not go play regular multiplayer?

Never played Plunder - not my cup of tea - but I imagine it's because the point of Plunder is to rack up cash. So they figure if you've died in one area a few times they try respawning you elsewhere. Why should they keep dropping you back in right on top of the team who just killed you - that doesn't sound very fair to them. And if it's just action you want, why not go play regular multiplayer?
There is something about the feel of Plunder that I enjoy much better than regular multiplayer. Not a fan of MP maps in this COD and I like the time to kill/armor plates stuff in Plunder. Feels like a more realistic gun fight to me.

It will redeploy you close to the action PROVIDING there is a member of your team alive.
If your team gets wiped, you're out of there! Keep one of you alive and you wont be relocated, if your whole squad gets wiped - you f'ed up.

It will redeploy you close to the action PROVIDING there is a member of your team alive.
If your team gets wiped, you're out of there! Keep one of you alive and you wont be relocated, if your whole squad gets wiped - you f'ed up.
Yea, I noticed that. Just trying to understand why they would redeploy us into a dead zone/no action zone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Warzone is by far one of the worst BR experience Call of Duty: WarZone 8
CODForums The story of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare so far Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
D WARZONE CHEATING HAS GONE TOO FAR Call of Duty: WarZone 2
D PSN FAR clan is looking to recruit!! Clan Chat 9
GhostlyAce MY BEST SNIPING GAMEPLAY SO FAR! ABSOLUTE DESTRUCTION! Call of Duty Media 0
N Whats your favorite Black Ops 3 gun so far? Call of Duty Media 1
BluBird First AW impressions so far? General Call of Duty 4
js85 Favorite map so far? General Call of Duty 1
GlacialDoom_Imported3 What are your opinions so far? General Call of Duty 2
Carlos What is your impression of CODAW so far? General Call of Duty 7
Carlos What we know about Advanced Warfare’s development so far General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Everything we know about Advanced Warfare so far General Call of Duty 0
3Quency Worst Call Of Duty Multiplayer So Far? General Call of Duty 12
B Black Ops 2 - Women, Shoes And Far Cry 3 Call of Duty Media 0
N My Best Edit So Far Call of Duty Media 0
Funky Jammer What do you like in the game so far? General Call of Duty 2
C What we know so far... General Call of Duty 4
Carlos Call of Duty: WWII Reassemble Live Action Trailer released General Call of Duty 3
T Hardcore Henry-The Live Action FPS The Lounge 4
Carlos Infinite Warfare Live Action Trailer released General Call of Duty 1
H Pump Action Shotguns Bible for the people Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Live Action Black Ops 3 Commercial released Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Live Action Havoc Trailer revealed General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Live Action CODAW Launch Trailer released General Call of Duty 0
InfamousSlayer Black Ops 2 - NEW "CYBORG CAMO" In Action! And My Thoughts Call of Duty Media 0
H4D3N MW3 PERKS IRL FINALE IS LIVE! 7 Mins of Live Action! General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Surprise! A new Live Action Black Ops 2 trailer! General Call of Duty 1
R Call of Duty: Ridiculous Warfare (Live action parody) Call of Duty Media 1
H4D3N The Perks IRL - Recon IRL (psst... live action video) General Call of Duty 2
N Which is the best Bolt Action Rifle?? General Call of Duty 1