1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Reloaded Nation (RDN) Is Recruiting

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Reloaded Phenom, Nov 14, 2017.

Sponsored
  1. Reloaded Phenom

Reloaded Phenom Recruit

20503861_502976266701427_444759091_n.png
    Name is Chris aka Phenom and I am the Leader of Reloaded Nation (RDN) we are currently recruiting for our pubs division, our requirements are that you have to be the age of 16 or older, be willing to change your GT to have "Reloaded" as the first part of it and you must own a mic . If your interested in joining or have any questions please feel free to contact our pubs division leader via Xbox Live her GT is Reloaded Queen. AS a side note we are a clan on WWII and beyond for the COD side of things. We hope to hear from you ....

Our website: http://reloadednation.webs.com/ (In beta form not fully completed)

Our Twitter @NationReloaded

We also have a GB's team in place that is also looking for 2 members if interested message me personally via Xbox Live, you will start off in the pubs team and if we feel like your a good fit for our GB team you will be placed on the team.

2. Shayne white

Shayne white Recruit

Spots still avavible

3. Brodie

Brodie Recruit

Hey man just wondering if I could join reloaded nation I have a 1.5 KD