• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

REMOVE C4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO SKILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skywalker

Recruit
To make this game really good remove C4 and limit rpg to one shot and done. Jesus I am tired of getting c4 thrown a block away and killing me

Tactical Gaming

GMBR1990

Recruit
To make this game really good remove C4 and limit rpg to one shot and done. Jesus I am tired of getting c4 thrown a block away and killing me
I wouldnt remove C4 but those 2 need a nerf. They are just ways to avoid a gun fight. Those are the reasons I carry a trophy system at all times.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Remove C4! Call of Duty: WarZone 1
S Why remove realism mode??? Call of Duty: WarZone 4
T Remove Supply Helos Call of Duty: WarZone 4
Funky Jammer Remove pm wait time Completed Suggestions 5
B Why would you remove trios again? Just why?? Call of Duty: WarZone 10
VegitoTM Remove the spam in hangout? Completed Suggestions 4
F SKILL BASED MATCHMAKING PLEASE Call of Duty: WarZone 9
T Please ban or limit c4! It literally takes no skill. I was flying im a heli and all they have to do is jump and double tap square. Make it to were the Call of Duty: WarZone 24
M Multi Looking for new members. We are are not a skill based group. We also consider ourself a community of gamers not a clan. Clan Recruitment 0
R Things that need a little adjustment - Game sound, skill based matchmaking, crossplay fps difference Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 11
S Multi Valiant Gaming is recruiting all skill levels Clan Recruitment 0
RK_S1N1STER Xbox Live Recruiting High Skill players. Clan Recruitment 1
S Xbox Live Sentinel Gaming looking for people of any skill Clan Recruitment 0
Phlipups Xbox Live Pork Chop Platoon is Open for Recruitment! 25+ Mature FPS Gaming Community - No skill required. Clan Recruitment 10
SG_DiVinE Multi Seismic Gaming ✫✫ Mature || Discord || 16+ || RECRUITING ALL SKILL Clan Chat 6
C "How to improve aim, accuracy, and gun skill" - CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 3 TIPS AND TRICKS Call of Duty Media 0
Phlipups Xbox Live (PCP) PorkChop Platoon- Mature 25+ Xbox FPS Gaming Community Recruiting- Good times/no skill needed Clan Recruitment 0
P The Skill of Camping!!!!!!! Call of Duty Media 1

Like CODForums!

Advertisements

Tactical Gaming