• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Remove C4!

Stewy92

Recruit
Please for the love of God remove the C4 from warzone it's such a garbage noob way to kill, sick of this pathetic tactic in the game! Gets shot at: throws c4, gets spotted: throws c4 It's such a lazy OP addition to the game.

Angels of Death

ExtraBroken

Recruit
I do partly agree with you.
When I get killed by C4, it seems unfair.
When I get a kill using C4, it seems like I am rounding out the universe.

I have mixed feelings on c4.
The problem is they are the main thing that keeps the worst crowd under control (the guys who try and drive around running people over).
While I'm not overly crazy about them, I always have them in my loadouts just in case.

Take snipers out. Or make a WZ where you can have them or not..
No, let's not.

Mixed feelings as well. At least you can throw on EOD perk and it actually makes C4 pretty weak against you. Also think if they boosted damage + explosion range for frags (which suck compared to C4) it would help balance out players using it more.

The thing is snipers aren't really op in warzone. The glare gives away your position pretty easily, unlike in a game like pubg where a sniper can sit on the top of a hill and be invisible to anyone that doesn't have a scope.
I would like the hdr (esp with the best barrel) to have a slower bullet velocity, having to lead targets would be good.

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
The thing is snipers aren't really op in warzone. The glare gives away your position pretty easily, unlike in a game like pubg where a sniper can sit on the top of a hill and be invisible to anyone that doesn't have a scope.
I would like the hdr (esp with the best barrel) to have a slower bullet velocity, having to lead targets would be good.
I never use anything more than a 4x for that reason - I love when I see an enemy's scope glint pop up, it's like a beacon saying "here I am shoot at my face!!". And yes I agree the HDR needs a large nerf to its bullet drop, and the AX-50 a little more as well. You can't have a hit-scan sniper - makes using it too easy. Much like using the full-auto hitscan Grau made using it too easy.

ExtraBroken

Recruit
I feel like the playlist determines if snipers are useful or not.
Like, in quads, snipers are super useful.
In solos.... not so much.

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
I feel like the playlist determines if snipers are useful or not.
Like, in quads, snipers are super useful.
In solos.... not so much.
I find the opposite to be true. In Quads it feels like the majority of headshots I get just result in team revives. In Solos only like 10% of players have self-res so the vast majority of my headshots are actually rewarded.

I find the opposite to be true. In Quads it feels like the majority of headshots I get just result in team revives. In Solos only like 10% of players have self-res so the vast majority of my headshots are actually rewarded.
I know I would have won more games than I have if it weren't for hackers and snipers. Or you can say hackers having snipers shooting you across the map camping on a hill. That's my Point of having WZ where you can pick a sniper or NOT. BECAUSE YOUR NOT GETTING RID OF HACKERS

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
I know I would have won more games than I have if it weren't for hackers and snipers. Or you can say hackers having snipers shooting you across the map camping on a hill. That's my Point of having WZ where you can pick a sniper or NOT. BECAUSE YOUR NOT GETTING RID OF HACKERS
Getting rid of snipers is not the way to address hacking.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements

Angels of Death