• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Remove pm wait time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angels of Death

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
How is this still an issue in 2020? Gotta fix this Carlos...!
What do you mean? PM's are sent immediately, the issue is more on one PM after another. There's even a waiting period when registering. These are in place to curb spam.

Funky Jammer

Funky Asshole
I've been registered for 8 years....
I still have to wait 2 minutes in between messages. The status and wall system is fairly underused so I would be appropriate to not have to wait 2 minutes between messages.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I've been registered for 8 years....
I. Know.
I still have to wait 2 minutes in between messages. The status and wall system is fairly underused so I would be appropriate to not have to wait 2 minutes between messages.
Yup, spam measure. I agree that the status/wall system is underused. I know.
The problem is spammers come in. Registers, post threads/posts with links and leave. Sometimes they come in and post status/well messages with links. Most of them update their own profiles with links, updates their signatures with links.

90% of these links are going to garbage websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements

Angels of Death