• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Renetti has a Merc Foregrip Attachement?

Althirea

Recruit
1588502359673.png

So yeah, what's up with this?

I'm pretty sure it's a bug, but that's a wasted attachment unlock.

Anyone else can verify or know anything about this?

Also, can't be used. Would be awesome though. That thing + 5mW laser + akimbo + 3rnd burst = broken as all hell.

Not that it ain't broken already with the meta build.

1588502706154.png

Gunsmith view. Don't mind my build.

Last edited by a moderator:

init6

Recruit
I got a bit excited then laughed when it happened to me also. Obviously, it's a mistake. One that I'm glad they didnt fix, actually. Gave me a chuckle.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Tinklegaming SnapShot + MP5 + Renetti = My new favourite combo!! Call of Duty Media 0
A Renetti nerf was a massive mistake Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
U 357 SNAKESHOT AKIMBO NERFED! IS THE RENETTI AKIMBO BETTER? Call of Duty Media 0
U Renetti Broken Class Setup After Patch 1.20 Call of Duty Media 1
T Best Loadout for Renetti (Pistol Only Class)? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
Project9 Project9 has landed. The Lobby 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Sunshine Has Returned To Verdansk Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
CODForums The Haunting has begun in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and Warzone Call of Duty News 1
R Has anyone else felt annoyed with rebirth respawn fights? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Wynterfallen Multi 3MX has open spot to join our clan! Clan Recruitment 2
T Server Coneection has been lost problem Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
R ... has anyone's game library ever just completely disappeared General Call of Duty 0
M Dead Silence has no place in a BR, of any sort Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Carlos CoDForums has reached 40,000 Posts! CoDForums Announcements 4
Carlos Warzone section now has "questions" see for yourself! Call of Duty: WarZone 1
karatekid Latest update has messed my gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
T Blackout trial has ended??? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
M This game has no gore or bullet wounds on enemies. Ruins the campaign. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Carlos Which weapon has ACOG? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
KeyboardDemon Something has been bugging me about CoD characters. General Call of Duty 3
AntiCheatAgent94 Has Aim Assist Been Tweaked Downward?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
S Spawning near the end of match has to stop!! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
VelocityxApe racism has to stop!! watch!!! Call of Duty Media 0
Wiseowl Spawning near the end of match has to stop! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
F Solo mode has more of a survival vibe Call of Duty Media 0
A This whole game has increasingly become a bruh moment. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
D WARZONE CHEATING HAS GONE TOO FAR Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
M This game has some of the WORST audio I have ever dealt with Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
Z has anyone else had this issue with cod? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 12
C WarZone has people using hacks Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 8
AntiCheatAgent94 Battle Royale Has Solo Mode Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
L Has anybody heard this while playing warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Carlos CoDForums now has Streams! CoDForums Announcements 0
C Why can't I play after 50% has been downloaded Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
CODForums CarlosX360 has been playing Black Ops since the beginning Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Black Ops 4 has a new marketing strategy: You. General Call of Duty 2
Carlos Black Ops Zombies has three different stories from the get-go Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. has acquired CODBlackOps4Forum! CoDForums Announcements 0
C One thing that has always been missing in CoD and I think would be cool if it was inc General Call of Duty 2
I Why does Ali A has 8 million subscribers? Call of Duty Media 0
I Why does Ali A has 8 million subscribers? Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. has acquired Infinite Warfare Forums! CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. has acquired CODForum! CoDForums Announcements 2
D looking for a clan on xbox 1 who has a youtube channal and uploads weekly or monthly Clan Chat 0
A Agil3 Assassin has arrived The Lobby 0
A Agil3 Assassin has arrived The Lobby 1
Carlos CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. has acquired Black Ops 3 Forum! CoDForums Announcements 1
Cheetahkit The Canadian Rebelz has Openings For A Few Good Members General Call of Duty 0
KhaosKid21 Who has the rarest guns General Call of Duty 0
WhoIsDo The Bal-27 has been nerfed a TON General Call of Duty 8