• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Rercuit

Hey I play on pc I been playing cod since I was 5 years old I been play for 18 year and counting been wanting to join esports team for long time that will take me I pretty good at cod mobile and on alright at pc but I'm still wanting to learn from u guys see we're my esports journey takes me I can't wait join your guys clan

Wynterfallen

Recruit
Hey I play on pc I been playing cod since I was 5 years old I been play for 18 year and counting been wanting to join esports team for long time that will take me I pretty good at cod mobile and on alright at pc but I'm still wanting to learn from u guys see we're my esports journey takes me I can't wait join your guys clan
Would love to have you come and tryout for our pro team!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements