• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Returning member

Markaccus

Recruit
Hi. I haven't been here since MW3 days, possibly blops2. I skipped a couple of cod games, and then couldnt remember where I used to come to talk nonsense about it :D:D
Activision have closed theirs down, and in searching for a new place, I stumbled back upon this forum. I recognise the name of the owner, Carlos, as he is still in my friends list on ps4! I don't often have much to say, but I do remember this was a friendly place. The Activision forums could be fairly toxic by comparison.

Hope everyone is good

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Hi. I haven't been here since MW3 days, possibly blops2. I skipped a couple of cod games, and then couldnt remember where I used to come to talk nonsense about it :D:D
Activision have closed theirs down, and in searching for a new place, I stumbled back upon this forum. I recognise the name of the owner, Carlos, as he is still in my friends list on ps4! I don't often have much to say, but I do remember this was a friendly place. The Activision forums could be fairly toxic by comparison.

Hope everyone is good
It's still a friendly place. Anyone giving you problems, just report it... We'll take care of it.

Hope you're good these days. Glad to see you back!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements