• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Returning member

Markaccus

Recruit
Hi. I haven't been here since MW3 days, possibly blops2. I skipped a couple of cod games, and then couldnt remember where I used to come to talk nonsense about it :D:D
Activision have closed theirs down, and in searching for a new place, I stumbled back upon this forum. I recognise the name of the owner, Carlos, as he is still in my friends list on ps4! I don't often have much to say, but I do remember this was a friendly place. The Activision forums could be fairly toxic by comparison.

Hope everyone is good

Angels of Death

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Hi. I haven't been here since MW3 days, possibly blops2. I skipped a couple of cod games, and then couldnt remember where I used to come to talk nonsense about it :D:D
Activision have closed theirs down, and in searching for a new place, I stumbled back upon this forum. I recognise the name of the owner, Carlos, as he is still in my friends list on ps4! I don't often have much to say, but I do remember this was a friendly place. The Activision forums could be fairly toxic by comparison.

Hope everyone is good
It's still a friendly place. Anyone giving you problems, just report it... We'll take care of it.

Hope you're good these days. Glad to see you back!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R PC Returning CoD player looking for a chill/competative clan to play with Clan Recruitment 5
WhoIsDo Gamestop confirms Zombies returning via DLC? General Call of Duty 0
TheCurious1 Emblem Editor returning to Advanced Warfare General Call of Duty 0
S Ak-12 AR is returning from Ghosts to Advanced warfare! w/ commentary Call of Duty Media 0
jameswest is the ump returning General Call of Duty 4
G PSN Recruiting clan member PSN only Clan Recruitment 2
F PSN [PS4]LOOKING FOR A MEMBER FOR CALL OF DUTY WW2 TOURNEMENT Clan Chat 0
BatachugotChew PSN Experience, Disciplined clan member looking for recruitment. Clan Recruitment 2
VoiDProjects Multi List of every active VoiD Member Clan Chat 0
T Is Anyone A Member Of The Official Community Forums? General Call of Duty 3
iHArtINfaMOusXx Xbox Live Need clan member to start YouTube channel Clan Chat 1
PeaK Clan Xbox Live Looking for member for PeaK Clan - XB1 Clan Recruitment 5
dannygreen New member~ The Lobby 0
M ProminenZ Clan Search (German) Member Clan Chat 0
B New community brat... I meant member! The Lobby 2
paulster1 new member The Lobby 1
C New Member to forum The Lobby 3
S18_1NS4N3___ New UK Member The Lobby 2
James_Imported Hello... An old member - kind of. The Lobby 3
Carlos CODGhosts Squad Member Revealed General Call of Duty 0