• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Returning Player looking for a serious team

Just started playing COD ModernWarfare. Thinkin about buying Vanguard to start out fresh on the Beta as well..
Haven’t played since MW3, played 12 hours everyday for a year straight, I’m more into a run and gun type of playing but can utilize strategy when needed. I was Ranked #41 in the world for Free For All back when I played, would have gotten higher but had to quit playing due to real life reasons. I now have plenty of time on my hands and I recently came back to the franchise 4 weeks ago. I’ve had to adjust my “strategy” as the game seems more focused on semi-camping now. But it seems my skill is up to par still even after all these years; I guess when you got it you got it.

I realize after a long time of being gone it will still take time to utilize options of how to play each map and where people tend to utilize similar approaches to playing each map as well. This is a trial and error process to learn which will be no problem since I have (like I said) plenty of time on my hands. I am naturally just prone to being good at strategy warfare FPS games. I guess if you needed average scores per game, I play a lot of shipment atm just to retrain my eye site to be quick and on the fly and average about 50-60 kills a game, and that’s with me having bad lag because of where my router is located in the house, when I get my Ethernet cable hooked up and place my consol near the router I can only imagine how big a boost the jump will be since I won’t be seeing my character die after running around corners, or having people all the sudden be glitched onto my screen lol. anywho, when playing normal TDM/domination/kill confirmed/FFA matches on all other maps I am mostly in first place. (As I said previously, still getting to know the maps and guns/attachment option preferences).
I can use anything besides sniper rifles no problem. I won’t lie, I downright suck with sniper rifles.

Email me at zacharygrays44@gmail.com or message me here to get ahold of me easier.

Looking to really commit to doing this and I am a VERY quick learner. When my mind learns something, it’s like an autistic person. It’s just Magic.

Cheers! Ty for your time.

Tactical Gaming is still recruiting and I think you’d be a great fit!

TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our Call of Duty Division currently has about 20 squads, ranging from 5-10 members each. We support XB1, PS4, and PC. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, Zombies, or Warzone. We're excited for Vanguard! We also offer in house tournaments and an in house squad league. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. We also have several female gamers! Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me here or add me on Discord TG Fireman#3114.

If you’d like to jump right in, please join the site and get registered. https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/69174/

Wynterfallen

Recruit
Just started playing COD ModernWarfare. Thinkin about buying Vanguard to start out fresh on the Beta as well..
Haven’t played since MW3, played 12 hours everyday for a year straight, I’m more into a run and gun type of playing but can utilize strategy when needed. I was Ranked #41 in the world for Free For All back when I played, would have gotten higher but had to quit playing due to real life reasons. I now have plenty of time on my hands and I recently came back to the franchise 4 weeks ago. I’ve had to adjust my “strategy” as the game seems more focused on semi-camping now. But it seems my skill is up to par still even after all these years; I guess when you got it you got it.

I realize after a long time of being gone it will still take time to utilize options of how to play each map and where people tend to utilize similar approaches to playing each map as well. This is a trial and error process to learn which will be no problem since I have (like I said) plenty of time on my hands. I am naturally just prone to being good at strategy warfare FPS games. I guess if you needed average scores per game, I play a lot of shipment atm just to retrain my eye site to be quick and on the fly and average about 50-60 kills a game, and that’s with me having bad lag because of where my router is located in the house, when I get my Ethernet cable hooked up and place my consol near the router I can only imagine how big a boost the jump will be since I won’t be seeing my character die after running around corners, or having people all the sudden be glitched onto my screen lol. anywho, when playing normal TDM/domination/kill confirmed/FFA matches on all other maps I am mostly in first place. (As I said previously, still getting to know the maps and guns/attachment option preferences).
I can use anything besides sniper rifles no problem. I won’t lie, I downright suck with sniper rifles.

Email me at zacharygrays44@gmail.com or message me here to get ahold of me easier.

Looking to really commit to doing this and I am a VERY quick learner. When my mind learns something, it’s like an autistic person. It’s just Magic.

Cheers! Ty for your time.
Are you looking to join a clan?

Are you looking to join a clan?
Yeah I am, and I’m trying to eventually do tournaments and go somewhere with this competitively.
Cod tournaments were a very new thing back when I played and I didn’t find out about them until long after I quit.

Tactical Gaming is still recruiting and I think you’d be a great fit!

TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our Call of Duty Division currently has about 20 squads, ranging from 5-10 members each. We support XB1, PS4, and PC. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, Zombies, or Warzone. We're excited for Vanguard! We also offer in house tournaments and an in house squad league. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. We also have several female gamers! Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me here or add me on Discord TG Fireman#3114.

If you’d like to jump right in, please join the site and get registered. https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/69174/
Give me 1-2 days to go buy a mic. And I will get back to you.

I’ll message you in discord as well. I’ll be named “Arangles” on discord. And my Xbox1 tag atm is “Like30Pandas” (didn’t realize I’d be getting serious about cod and I wish I would have stuck with my old name “Lucky7Revolver” lol)