• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live rG is recruiting... Come and check us out. [XB1]

Feb 4, 2017
XBL
rG DonDon CL
If you are looking for a group to run WW2 when it comes out then look no further. I am with Rapture Gaming and we are looking for CoD players of any skill level, whether you play core or hardcore, it doesnt matter what your KD is as long as you are having fun. If you want to run IW or Blops 3 we will be playing those as well so come on out and join one of our xbl parties.

Requirements:
1. 17 years or older
2. have a mic/ headset
3. sign in on website once every two weeks

come check us out at our webiste
http://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=2288

if you have any questions you can message me on xbl GT: rG DisturbedDon

Feb 4, 2017
XBL
rG DonDon CL
rapture gaming is recruiting CoD players of all skill levels for IW, MWR, Blops3, and WW2 (upon Release) if you are looking for a new group to run Public matches zombies or anything then come check out our website. Your KD doesn't matter, it only matters that you are having fun. Also, if you'd like to get the rG experience just send me a XBL message and ill get you in on one of our parties so you can see for yourself.

Requirements:
1. 17 years or older
2. working mic/headset
3. HAVE FUN!!!!!!

come check us out at our website:
http://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=2288

if you have any questions you can message me on xbl GT: rG DisturbedDon

Nov 4, 2017
Rapture Gaming is a great community. We are looking for motivated and active players who like to have fun. We currently have battalions for Call of Duty, Overwatch, Destiny 2, The Division, Diablo 3, Path of Exile, and BattleField. If you don't see a game listed and would like to help create a battalion please feel free to message me and we can discuss creating one.

Requirements: We ask that you be at least 17 years old to join. We encourage you to attend one meeting/ game night a week. We ask that you follow all the forums rules. Must have a working mic. We are an Xbox One only group.

We are a great community and we want our members to feel welcomed and have as much fun as possible. We are a family orientated community and always put our members first. We realize that people have lives outside of Xbox and don't require a strict commitment. There is no K/D requirements to join. We are an organized friendly community that prides itself on providing a fun, safe and mature environment for it's members. rG has forums, game nights, tournaments and much much more. Bottom line nobody really likes to game alone... you will never have to do it again. I personally have made many really good friends here and would recommend it to anyone.

If you're looking to get into full teams, come and join us. We're a large and expanding community, currently seeking more members for our Phoenix Battalion. Our Phoenix Company is now recruiting for CoD:WWII and hoping to get some new members interested in playing!

If you would like to apply use the following link! http://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=953

Nov 9, 2017
XBL
rG Minnesota CL
Hello COD Players!

If you are looking for more friends to dominate to servers with and have a great time check us out!
Rapture Gaming (rG). We consist of players from all around the world, we play to make friends and enjoy our time gaming. There are just a few requirements to join us!

- Xbox One
- 17 years or older
- working headset

Check us out at www.rapturegamingcommuntiy.net. Once you login in you will choose a Battalion, submit your application, wait for our leaders to approve your app (these are checked daily), then its time to game! If you have any questions please ask me!

Nov 4, 2017
Rapture Gaming is a great community. We are looking for motivated and active players who like to have fun. We currently have battalions for Call of Duty, Overwatch, Destiny 2, The Division, Diablo 3, Path of Exile, and BattleField. If you don't see a game listed and would like to help create a battalion please feel free to message me and we can discuss creating one.

Requirements: We ask that you be at least 17 years old to join. We encourage you to attend one meeting/ game night a week. We ask that you follow all the forums rules. Must have a working mic. We are an Xbox One only group.

We are a great community and we want our members to feel welcomed and have as much fun as possible. We are a family orientated community and always put our members first. We realize that people have lives outside of Xbox and don't require a strict commitment. There is no K/D requirements to join. We are an organized friendly community that prides itself on providing a fun, safe and mature environment for it's members. rG has forums, game nights, tournaments and much much more. Bottom line nobody really likes to game alone... you will never have to do it again. I personally have made many really good friends here and would recommend it to anyone.

If you're looking to get into full teams, come and join us. We're a large and expanding community, currently seeking more members for our Phoenix Battalion. Our Phoenix Company is now recruiting for CoD:WWII and hoping to get some new members interested in playing!

If you would like to apply use the following link! http://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=953

Nov 4, 2017
Rapture Gaming is still looking for more members to play some CoD. We support multiple games and have members from all over the world. We currently have about 80 active members playing CoD. Our main focus is people coming together to have a good time without the drama. We have casual players like myself and others that are more focused on competitive playing.

If have any question feel free to ask and if you would like to apply use the following link! http://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=953

Feb 15, 2018
What’s up y’all! If you’re a gamer who plays for fun or plays competitively, we would love for you all to join the Rapture Gaming Community! We are a mature Clan who enjoys having fun. We welcome all skill level good or bad, that doesn’t matter.
I know you want to find more people play with and you’re probably tired of playing with randoms (I know I was for sure). So why not join a community like ours. rG (rapture gaming) is currently looking for members that are mature and love having a great time with COD games like IW, MWR, BO3 and Yes World War 2! We are a gaming community made by gamers for gamers.
We only ask for 3 things:
1. You Must be 18+
2. Have a mic headset. (The Kinect Does Not Count Please!)
3. Have a great time.
We will welcome you with open arms. Come check us out at:
http://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=2161
If you have any questions regarding the community, do not hesitate to send me a message on XBL GT: rG NASTYtool. Hope to see you in the battlefield soon!

Nov 4, 2017

May 13, 2018
rG Phoenix is recruiting new members.
Rapture Gaming is a great community. We are looking for motivated and active players who like to have fun. We currently have battalions for Call of Duty =, Destiny, The Division, Overwatch.
Requirements:
We ask that you be at least 17 years old to join.
We encourage you attend one game night a week.
Follow all Forum rules.
Must have a working mic.
We are a XBox only community.
Why Rapture Gamin
We are a great community and we want our members to feel welcomed and have as much fun as possible.
We are a family orientated community and always put our members first. We realize that people have lives outside of Xbox and don’t require a strict commitment.
There are no K/D requirements to join.
If you are interested in a community with experienced gamer’s come check us out:
http://rapturegamingcommunity.net/member.php?2146-rG-DBlizz
If you have any questions, send me a message on XB1. My GamerTag is rG DBlizz.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements