• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Rise Of Gods [NEW] CoD Team Looking for Staff/Players/Content Creators

RoG Logo (Transparent).pngRoG Text Logo (Transparent).pngRoG Twitter Banner.pngRoG Twitch Pack Preview.png
Description:

Rise Of Gods is a new Team currently focused around the Call of Duty Franchise, more specifically Modern Warfare. We are recruiting all types of players and at the same time looking for Staff Members as well as content creators to push our team further. While we don't look for skill maturity and the willingness to learn are extremely important to us, join and together we will rise to be gods!

Rules:
Must be at least 14 years of age to become a member.

Must be 16+ to be a Content Creator *Some Exceptions may be made for those who are willing to put in the time to make quality content and push things that viewers will enjoy.

Must Be 18+ to apply for Staff *Some Exceptions may be made for those who show great maturity and go out of their way to help others as well as the team it's self grow.

No Hate Speech period, there is no room nor do we have the time for that.

Banter is allowed, but don't be toxic as there's a fine line and while we like to have fun we want to make sure everyone enjoys their time.

No Cheating of any kind, this includes the selling, distribution, or purchase of Cheats.

Do not exploit major bugs in public matches as this falls under the "Toxic" rule

Other General Information:
While we are new, I do have a lot of experience running teams and what to look for when it comes to staff members. So don't mistake us as being inexperienced.
Discord: DM me via Discord: Anti#5868

or join our discord at : https://discord.gg/7H8fzP5

Content Creators:
Content Creators are held to a high standard when it comes to how we handle our members, maturity, how they compose themselves, how they treat others, how active they are etc. While activity varies on each platform so does the standard of quality so if you're interested in becoming a content creator let me know on discord and I can answer any questions there.

About Me:
I currently work construction as a full time job and have real life experience managing groups of people. I've ran multiple teams with varying degrees of success, some went great, some went horribly while I didn't create or lead those teams I was either a right hand man or a general Administrator. I'm currently 20 years old and while that might not seem like long, I've learned a lot because of the extra amount of circumstances I've endured.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Multi ['RoK] Rise of Kings Recruiting [PS4/PC/Xbox] Clan Recruitment 0
T Multi [RoTF]Rise of The Fallen NOW RECRUITING!! ALL PLATFORMS Clan Recruitment 0
I Multi [RoK] Rise of Kings Recruiting [PS4/ XBOX/ PC] Clan Recruitment 1
N Xbox Live RiSE CLAN NOW RECRUITING (XB1) (EST) Clan Recruitment 0
N Xbox Live Rise of the dead is now recruiting Clan Recruitment 1
Carlos Awakening's Rise revealed General Call of Duty 0
Carlos The rise of the PMC's in Advanced Warfare! General Call of Duty 0
Sean Coleman Multi The rise of ~Oblivion~ Clan! Clan Recruitment 0
Sean Coleman Multi This is the rise of ~Oblivion~ Clan! Clan Chat 0
tobywchu The Rise of the Dragoon Call of Duty Media 3
J PSN maxis eastereggs die rise and tranzit Clan Chat 0
xIgNiTex PSN Recruiting Teammates for BO2 Die Rise High Maintenence (Richtofen) Clan Chat 0
kamy Die Rise Easter Egg Tut Text&Video General Call of Duty 0
M Die Rise Zombies Sniper Competition with prizes Call of Duty Media 1
LiamGarbett DIE RISE Round 41 Call of Duty Media 0
N Die Rise Mysterious Noise Theory Call of Duty Media 0
T Die Rise & New Zombie Mode "Turned" Gameplay/Commentary In 1080p HD! Call of Duty Media 0
ShahRaoul I will be Live Streaming Die Rise @ Midnight Call of Duty Media 0
GodsOfTheStorm Multi Gods Of The Storm Clan Recuritment Clan Recruitment 0
C Xbox Live Imagine Gods need players for comp team Clan Recruitment 0
C Xbox Live Imagine Gods need players for comp team Clan Recruitment 0
A PSN Immoral Gods [PS4] Semi-Pro Recruiting for MLG and Pubstomping Clan Recruitment 5
N Injustice Gods Among Us Video Games 0
G nClub GODS OF DESTRUCTION (WII CLAN) now recruiting Clan Recruitment 2
I PC Looking for CoD clan/group that plays primarily Hardcore Clan Recruitment 2
J Audio Bug: COD: CW; On PC Voice chat - No Audio In or Out Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
E Tac-45 COD Mobile General Call of Duty 0
J Weird COD secret room ?! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
B PSN Lf cod cold war clan hc main Clan Recruitment 0
GoodTimePete CoD Branded Toothbrush Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
X Multi Looking for a chill clan - COD Warzone Clan Recruitment 2
J CoD Black Ops Cold War Absolutely Terrible Compared to Modern Warfare Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
Mastermind Playing since first CoD - YT Channel Call of Duty Media 2
L Conseil COD Warzone en Live sur Twitch Call of Duty Media 0
P PSN Looking for a cod mw clan Clan Recruitment 1
OOXXYY Mobile Come vibe with us on Discord @OOXXYY#3971 | All active COD Mobile players Clan Recruitment 0
MaximusEU PC [20R] 18+ Casual and Comp COD Clan! Over 2700+ members across all of our games! Clan Recruitment 3
C Looking for CoD Players who are Essential Workers or have Pandemic stories for documentary filming in LA General Call of Duty 2
R PC Gaming Community - COD (main) + Huge Variety of PC Games Clan Recruitment 0
E COD Mobile Gameplay Call of Duty Media 3
S Multi Cyber COD/R6 Clan. Looking for members ranging from clan leader to team member Clan Recruitment 2
P Multi LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS. COD BR! Clan Chat 0
D2_StorM52 Multi COD Cold War D2 Esports Looking For Players For New Gen Consoles Clan Chat 0
K COD ONLINE Campaign (Chinese Call of Duty Full Campaign) Call of Duty Media 0
R Ranking all CoD Multiplayer Experiences General Call of Duty 1
L Multi New EU/UK Cod league Clan Chat 0
DAZZLER PC 33/UK/PC looking for Aggressive play style cod partner from the UK Clan Chat 1
M Multi ANZ Competitive COD Clan Chat 0
DizzyDemon Something has been bugging me about CoD characters. General Call of Duty 3
cisco PC Soldiers never sleep recruiting for COD MW Clan Recruitment 1