• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live RXG is Recruting

shay

Recruit
Are you looking for a gaming community full of gamers just like yourself? If so, let me tell you a little about RXG! Reborn X Gaming was recently formed in the early of December 2015. We have a group of dedicated gamers/leaders who have given a lot of effort into building the most up-to-date gaming community we can provide. In such a short time of being formed, we have already managed to pull together 150 gamers just like you! This community also has a "unique" feature called Ranks. You start off as a recruit and call work your way up the ranks to get more and more leadership. But the higher the rank, the more responsibility that is to be expected of you. Not interested in rising through the ranks? Just want to be a regular gamer and meet fellow gamers like yourself? That's okay too! You don't have to push past the 2nd rank and you can just be a friendly gamer and meet new people in the community! Also, we play on all platforms of gaming, although we are mainly Xbox One at the moment. If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please don't hesitate to message "RXG Shay" or "RXG Wrath" on the Xbox One or send me a message if I'm not onlline for more information, we both are usually online. I hope to see you on the field soldier!

Last edited by a moderator:

shay

Recruit
Looking for a fun and growing community? Looking for people to always run with whether it be going through TDM or S&D, or even a Zombies lobby? Look no further, RXG is recruiting and are always looking for people to bring in who wanna game; we run by a Rank structure and you can either rank up and get more involved with community events or you can just casually game. If you're interested hit me up on One @ RXG Shay and i will help you find the right clan in our area for you! Happy Gaming!

Hype

Recruit
Looking for a fun and growing community? Looking for people to always run with whether it be going through TDM or S&D, or even a Zombies lobby? Look no further, RXG is recruiting and are always looking for people to bring in who wanna game; we run by a Rank structure and you can either rank up and get more involved with community events or you can just casually game. If you're interested hit me up on One @ RXG Shay and i will help you find the right clan in our area for you! Happy Gaming!
Can I join RXG if you are still recruiting?

Like CODForums!

Advertisements