• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Schofield says more Advanced Warfare fixes coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

JusZenTFN

Banned
Haven't really noticed that bad of lag at all. I just wish they wouldn't say stuff and not deliver... happens every year don't know why I'm not surprised. Just straight up say it's going to be p2p and I'll be fine with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WhoIsDo Glen Schofield shows off his Pick 13 class setup General Call of Duty 2
KamiCollie A Noob says Hey everyone! The Lobby 7
WhoIsDo Quickscoping in Advanced Warfare: Sledgehammer says no General Call of Duty 8
AndrewC New Release says "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 Graphics Could Look Like This" General Call of Duty 50
C PSN NEW FIND!!! ON DER RIESE THERE IS POSTER That SAYS DR.K BLOMI ILL POST VID AND THEROY BELOW! General Call of Duty 2
Carlos David Vonderhaar says Prestige Master Hackers will be dealt with General Call of Duty 0
S Multi Maverick gaming looking for more gamers Clan Chat 0
P Are there no more Weekly Challenges? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
N Constantly crashing in-game (zombies more than multiplayer) Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Nimrod The more I play this the more I regret spending my money on this game.. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 28
Y Multi Need more Recruits for the regiment Clan Recruitment 1
B Xbox Live Need 1 or more players to complete officer challenge Clan Chat 0
pumpknot 6 WINS YESTERDAY! TIPS, TRICKS & MORE! Call of Duty Media 0
S Can't hear supply crates and much more! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
A The only thing more awesome than losing in the late game to a hacker is... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
H More damage Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
Wiseowl It’s about time the devs sorted this game out so it’s more fun! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
F Solo mode has more of a survival vibe Call of Duty Media 0
N Multi Wicked Guerillas recruiting 10 more players Clan Recruitment 1
L Multi Anyone need one more person to join their team to boost numbers Clan Recruitment 5
E COD MW Warzone Cheat Engine (ESP, AIMBOT, & MORE) Call of Duty Media 2
Wiseowl How to get more kills? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 16
K should scopes be more powerful in battle royal. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
SR71BETA Need More In Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Z Xbox Live Looking to play with more people drop your Xbox gt or activision id Clan Chat 0
V ...More Stealth Changes Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
D Xbox Live Looking for hardcore more clan? Clan Recruitment 2
M Multi Marianas Gaming Looking for more now! Clan Recruitment 0
J Check out my gameplay video!!! More on YouTube follow the link!! :) Call of Duty Media 0
K Xbox Live Need 4 More Clan Members. Clan Recruitment 3
cisco PSN Soldiers Never Sleep Recruitment for PC/PS4 COD MW and more.... Clan Recruitment 14
V Multi eE Recruiting Comp. Content. And more Clan Recruitment 0
K PC Upcoming CoD4 clan with servers - Need staff, members, server managers and more! Clan Chat 0
TeenMatch Youtube Videos about COD and more! NEW CHANNEL! Call of Duty Media 0
F PSN [PS4]NEED ONE MORE PLAY FOR TOURNEMENT AT 12 today Clan Recruitment 1
CODForums How to earn more XP in CODWWII? General Call of Duty 0
VoiDProjects Multi VoiD Clan wants to get two more sponsors Clan Chat 0
I Multi Se7en Alliance is recruiting!! READ MORE Clan Recruitment 0
Carlos CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. acquires two more COD domains CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos More Modern Warfare Remastered gameplay in 60fps Call of Duty Media 0
S More Info on Villains of Infinite Warfare General Call of Duty 1
T WIN MORE GUNFIGHTS! - BUMPER JUMPER TACTICAL -NO SCUF? NO PROBLEM - Black Ops 3 TIPS Call of Duty Media 0
Dookey Lukey More Mildly Entertaining Clips Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos More Infinite Warfare teasers arrive General Call of Duty 0
Peaceful Panda Black Ops 3 - Cryptokeys and #BlackMarketBlackout (How To Earn More Cryptokeys) Call of Duty Media 0
M New clan! Message for more info! Clan Chat 1
P Nuke out FFA and more multiplayer Gameplays! Call of Duty Media 0
D How to get more kills in safeguard video! Call of Duty Media 0
J Xbox Live KSI Global Gaming Network recruiting now read for more Info Clan Recruitment 27
V Looking for 1 more for 2v2's Clan Chat 0