• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Searching mature competitive clan

sR_pyreX

Recruit
I'm a former competitive bf4 player and recently started playing MWR. I'm a good player with good strats and I have a lot of potensial as I was only recently introduced to the game. I have a 1.5 kd atm and it's going up fast. My psn is sR_pyreX

WE would love to have you at Terran Empire Gaming. We are a community based clan and non competitive. We may have competition inside of the clan time to time. We would love to consider you for one of our squads!
Please go to our websitehttp://te.invisionzone.com and register an account and then apply under the Apply Here tab, then click New Member Application. Your application will then be reviewed. Hope to see an application!

EagleEyeMick

Recruit
We at DaG Clan would like to welcome you aboare if you have not yet found a clan. Come on over to www.dagclan.com/forum and sign up using you PSN name. Say hello in the forum "shoutbox" to get the ball rolling and you will get a very warm friendly welcome.

We are mature gamers from all over the USA and UK. We have fun but also have the skills for winning and this is usually the outcome of our games.

It would be great to see you with us soon.

DaG_EagleEyeMick

Like CODForums!

Advertisements