• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Selling Black Ops 2 Digital Pro Strategy Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wikedtik

Recruit
I've been working since PRE-RELEASE (with beta testers) collaborating with pro-gamers, COD fanatics and even a mathematician to get all of the secrets, tips and tricks people like you can use to raise your KD and own online!

Back when I first got COD on my original Xbox I sucked in comparison to my friends, so since then I've made it my mission to consult the real gaming legends and learn how to teach others the secrets used by the pros!

Learn the gameplay techniques used by PAID PROFESSIONAL GAMERS!

Trust me, I know how it feels to be sick of getting shot every time you walk around a corner when you're playing online.

Imagine how satisfying it would be to be that 'one guy' who always gets a ridiculous scorestreak every time you play online.

And the thing is, these gameplay techniques and secrets aren't even that complicated - they just haven't been publicly available...

Until now.

Discover the mistakes every player makes...

Think about it, are these professional world ranking Black Ops 2 players somehow blessed with fingers that can move at 500mph and the eyes of a hawk?

Or is it just that they've learnt the best places on the map to get fantastic kills without being seen (let alone killed) and know where exactly to avoid?

They've worked out the best classes for each scenario and know what combination of weapons and perks is best for every situation?

They know exactly what scorestreak combinations will skyrocket them from having a 'few kills' to blowing everyone out the water with a 3.00+ KD ratio?

It's not rocket science.

Learn how to make the multiplayer maps work for you!

Forget running around aimlessly looking for the enemy or sitting camping behind a bush, learn the best places to ambush, the best chokepoints and the best sniper-spots used by pro-gamers!

By simply learning these secrets circulated between PAID professional gamers, the average player can increase their KD ratio by up to 480% in a week.

Forget coming 3rd or 4th in a lobby, once you know these tricks you'll be finishing 1st on kills and KD ratio every time.

Professional gamers don't get paid for coming last.

Discover the best SMG, Shotgun, Rifle and Sniper Classes!

The reason the majority of 'gaming newbies' frankly, suck, is because they have the wrong class setup for their gameplay style. By making a few simple changes to your classes so they're tailored to YOU you'll find your skill level shooting through the roof.

Forget the popular classes people claim are the 'best' and learn the real secret setups used in serious tournaments to absolutely decimate the enemy.

Watch your average game kills skyrocket once your classes suit your gameplay style and become the envy of your friends and fellow online players alike.

Pro gamers aren't magical. They just know what weapons to use.

Find out the 'ridiculous XP boosting' scorestreak setups!

Over 95% of players have poorly configured scorestreak setups. That means if you were reading this with 20 friends, only one of them would have them set up correctly.

You know how everyone has that one person they know who's ridiculously too good at gaming?

...See the connection there?

We've combined the knowledge of the best professional gamers playing Black Ops 2 and statistical analysis of the world's highest scorestreaks to determine the world's best scorestreak setups

75 killstreak? Not bad for starters...

I could tell you more about our mathematical analysis of the best Black Ops 2 players, the personal class setups tailored directly to you, the detailed multiplayer map diagrams with marked sniper spots, ambush locations, chokepoints and avoidable 'kill zones' and various other techniques the pro's use...

But I'm sure you'd much rather see for yourself.

ADDED BONUS VALUED AT $49.95

Plus, when you get the Black Ops 2 Pro Guide today I am going to include these great bonuses to help you skyrocket your kills, lower your deaths, and prestige faster than anyone else!

$19.95 VALUE.
Free
Multiplayer Map Guide
Learn the multiplayer maps like the back of your hand. The quickest routes, the best approach spots, the most deadly chokepoints.

$17.50 VALUE.
Free
Class Configurations
Configure your classes to match those used by PAID professional gamers.

$19.95 VALUE.
Free
Scorestreak Settings
Use scorestreaks CORRECTLY to rack up tens of kills in minutes!

Contact me at bmhillhouse@gmail.com if you want to order for just $5.99!
I am giving away two vouch copies. Copies of this may not be distributed in any other forms, as stated by law. Just pop me an email for one!

Angels of Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ThatCristianGuy Xbox Live Selling Stimulus Pakage DLC for MW2 (Xbox 360) General Call of Duty 0
S Selling 2xp codes General Call of Duty 1
PrayzeDesigns Selling My Youtube Account!! Call of Duty Media 7
L BLACK OPS: COLD WAR Call of Duty 2020 0
CODForums Celebrating 10 Years of Black Ops General Call of Duty 0
U BLACK OPS 5 CONFIRMED! Call of Duty Media 1
K BLACK OPS 2 Weapons in Call of Duty 4 Call of Duty Media 0
N black widow Call of Duty: WarZone 4
T Black German Shepard Next to Operator? General Call of Duty 1
F QUAD FEED WITH EVERY GUN-BLACK OPS 2!! Call of Duty Media 0
H Xbox Live Looking for active black ops 4 clan Clan Recruitment 0
P PSN psycho clan ps4 black ops 4 Clan Recruitment 0
R Cut Last Stand Suicide Animation from Black Ops 1 Call of Duty Media 0
D You can make a Black Ops emblem in your computer easily. Watch the tutorial :) Call of Duty Media 1
Carlos New Black Ops 4 update arrives soon called Operation Apocalypse Z General Call of Duty 0
CODForums Days of Summer arrives to Black Ops 4 General Call of Duty 0
F QUAD FEED WITH EVERY GUN ON BLACK OPS 2!!! Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Major Black Ops 4 update arrives soon called Operation Spectre Rising General Call of Duty 0
CODForums Major Black Ops 4 update brings Alcatraz General Call of Duty 0
CODForums Black Ops 4 Ancient Evil Trailer Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums New Shamrock and Awe event available in Black Ops 4 General Call of Duty 0
I Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Funny Moments Call of Duty Media 2
F Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 - NUKETOWN secret!!! Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Black Ops 4 is a glitchy mess right now. General Call of Duty 0
CODForums Black Ops 4's Nuketown Trailer General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Black Ops 4's Nuketown revealed General Call of Duty 0
Peaceful Panda Monster Energy ✔ Double XP ✔ Carry Backpack ✔ | Black Ops 4 Livestream Call of Duty Media 1
KH98 IVE JUST PRESTIGED ! WHAT LEVEL AND PRESTIGE IS EVERYONE ON BLACK OPS 4? Call of Duty Media 6
Carlos Black Ops 4 Killstreaks General Call of Duty 0
KH98 CLASSIFIED ENDING CUTSCENCE BLACK OPS 4 ! Call of Duty Media 0
X Black Ops 4 Prestige/Level Editor - 2018 Working November General Call of Duty 1
Peaceful Panda Let's Just Chill and Do Some Grinding | Black Ops 4 Livestream Call of Duty Media 0
Peaceful Panda Rampart 17 - Weapon Guide | Black Ops 4 Call of Duty Media 0
B PSN Black Ops 4 Discord Server Clan Chat 0
KH98 GUN GAME RETURNS TO BLACK OPS 4 (NEW UPDATE)! Call of Duty Media 0
KH98 IM A BEAST 33-2 ON SUMMIT! I LOVE BLACK OPS 4 Call of Duty Media 0
KH98 COME AND WATCH ME DESTROY BLACK OPS 4 ON SUMMIT ! Call of Duty Media 0
KH98 CHANNEL UPDATE IM STARTING TO STREAM ON BLACK OPS 4 Call of Duty Media 0
Peaceful Panda Rampart 17 - Guide Sneak Peek | Black Ops 4 Call of Duty Media 0
KH98 Does Anyone Play Control On Black Ops 4 ? Let me know what you guys think I did. Call of Duty Media 7
KH98 Firing Range Is Back On Black Ops 4 Come And Watch Me Destroy On This Map Call of Duty Media 0
KH98 Come And Check Me Out Killing Kill Confirmed On Black Ops 4 Call of Duty Media 0
Peaceful Panda Chill Stream | Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums CarlosX360 has been playing Black Ops since the beginning Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Black Ops 4 has a new marketing strategy: You. General Call of Duty 2
W I have a query i need support with for Black Ops 4 General Call of Duty 1
JusZenTFN Some Rosters for Black Ops 4 (Now 5v5 Competitive) General Call of Duty 3
CODForums Black Ops 4 Launch Trailer released General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Black Ops 4 Launch Trailer released Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums What are your impressions of the Black Out Beta? Black Out Discussion 0