• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Sensitivity debate

Macczerr

Recruit
Hi guys,

playing a lot of warzone lately and starting to question my sensitivity mainly the ADS low and high zoom specifically, I currently play on 6-6, and Low zoom 0.65 high zoom 0.65, This is PS4 controller by the way,

what settings would you guys recommend in general as when I up my sensitivity now I loose accuracy majorly being so used to the settings above,

question being keep this settings or start the grind to alter to higher ?
Any advice appreciated!

Hey man it's a shame there aren't more people engaging in this thread.
I'm having trouble with this too. I came to this game from pubg where I was fully comfortable to the handling I'd been running for quite a while.

I've been fiddling with the settings and I can't quite make the handling feel right in this game.

First off even the default 4-4 sensitivity in this game seems very twitchy to me and almost gives me a headache after an hour playing with it, I dropped it down to 3-3 but it feels like it has a delayed input which I dont get, not necessarily slower, just sluggish to get moving.
The ads multiplier seems to be about right between .75-.85% but I cant quite get it right.
The weird thing is it seems different between games.
You can keep the settings the same and one game they seem too sluggish and the next you cant help but over-aim

I use 6-6 and 1 low and 1.2 high zoom when I play with a controller.

I couldn't go any lower than 1 on low/high as 1 allready feels really slow.

@bizzyVaping man 6-6 seems to be a pretty average sensitivity from what I've read but it seems so fast to me. Even on 4-4 with the default ads multiplier lining up ranged shots is a little iffy right now.

Whats the deal with the ads multiplier. As I understand it from the description, it adjusts the ads speed relative to your chosen sensitivity. So choosing 1.00 would make the ads speed and hip fire speed the same?
Is that correct?

@bizzyVaping man 6-6 seems to be a pretty average sensitivity from what I've read but it seems so fast to me. Even on 4-4 with the default ads multiplier lining up ranged shots is a little iffy right now.

Whats the deal with the ads multiplier. As I understand it from the description, it adjusts the ads speed relative to your chosen sensitivity. So choosing 1.00 would make the ads speed and hip fire speed the same?
Is that correct?

I don't really know either.

At 1 my ADS is still WAY slower than my hipfire movement though.

@bizzyVaping
Yeah your right.
By "default" it must mean the default percentage of general sensitivity (whatever that is)
Man I tried a few matches at 4-4 today and it seems twitchy as hell to me. Sure its handy when you start being shot from behind as you can spin round in no time, but if you're just trying to check your surroundings you move too fast to really be able to see anything.
I guess I'm just heavy handed!

@bizzyVaping
Yeah your right.
By "default" it must mean the default percentage of general sensitivity (whatever that is)
Man I tried a few matches at 4-4 today and it seems twitchy as hell to me. Sure its handy when you start being shot from behind as you can spin round in no time, but if you're just trying to check your surroundings you move too fast to really be able to see anything.
I guess I'm just heavy handed!
The higher sensitivity helps a lot at all times imo. Even if someone is at a 45 degree angle in front of you. If both of you see each other at the same time, then more than likely the guy with the highest sensitivity will win the fight.

I just allways use a somewhat high sensitivity as the matchmaking in most games will eventually screw you over if you're at lower sens.

As you get better you'll be put in matches with better and better players, and sooner or later you'll be up against players where that twitchyness will be needed. If you've allready put in 50, 100 or even more hours playing at low sensitivity at that point, the musclememory will just make it that much harder to adjust to a new settings if you decide to change it.