• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

Sensitivity, gulag, teammate leaving in warzone, display name tokens

RDSXV

Recruit
GULAG - enemy teams should not be able to watch their teammate fight in the gulag - So i ended up having my team(randoms) leave once they died in warzone, I killed the full then got killed by a camper from another team, I go in the gulag facing one of the three that i killed and of course his teammate are throwing rocks plus tell him where im at, Its not fair fight. The gulag space is to small for smg n ars as well. TEAMMATES LEAVING - I've been trying to get better at warzone unfortunately I dont have a group of friends to play with, So im stuck playing with random players that leave once they die, dont land in same general area and on top of that atleast 80% of them dont use a mic or have voice chat disabled, This needs to be improved. It starts to become abit stressful to deal with. CHANGE NAME ID - Changing your name in the game requires a token and if your out of tokens you have to wait 6 months, This shouldn't cost you nothing and a player should be able to change there name anytime, I really dont understand why this is a thing in the first place. CONTROLLER SENSITIVITY ON CONSOLE - Is it just me or does the Right joystick feel weird with different weapon attachments? I honestly think the extra aim assisit option should be removed from the game, It should be set more like old school cod, set vertical and horizontal sensitivity and aim assist on or off thats it, if your not willing to remove it then add classic controller sensitivity setting option because your new system sucks sorry to say, it feels fine at first and then other times it has a mind of its own, it goes faster or slower then sensitivity set originally. please feel free to comment if you agree or disagree thanks for your time, take care

Tactical Gaming

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
GULAG - enemy teams should not be able to watch their teammate fight in the gulag - So i ended up having my team(randoms) leave once they died in warzone, I killed the full then got killed by a camper from another team, I go in the gulag facing one of the three that i killed and of course his teammate are throwing rocks plus tell him where im at, Its not fair fight. The gulag space is to small for smg n ars as well.
I am fully on board with this change. I usually play with a trio and know full well the advantage it gives when 2 of us are in the Gulag at the same time. I know 100% this same advantage is being used against me at times by other squads - some of those times I feel like I got cheated could very well be just a guy who had "ESP" because his teammate was feeding him info.

I think there are 3 Gulags on the map - they should do their best to avoid putting teammates in the same Gulag if at all possible.m

Like CODForums!

Advertisements