• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Seriously?

My god this is bad. I want my money back. This is just built for camping idiots. Desperate bad character modelling and animation. WTF!!!

DizzyDemon

Recruit
My god this is bad. I want my money back. This is just built for camping idiots. Desperate bad character modelling and animation. WTF!!!
Hi @Captain Badluck, sounds like you were lucky enough to find CoD:Forums but not so lucky BOCW.

Campers always find places to pitch their tents, some have even made it as successful YouTube channel operators where they camp, troll and then post videos of it, if you have played any version of CoD or Battlefield before this, then you should know that, right?

Welcome to the forums anyway, I hope you stick around and that as the user base for the new game increases the game experience gets better for you.

Which version?
I'm guessing BOCW, as the post is in the BOCW forum, unless you moved it here.

andy27

Recruit
ja man i feel u ist just like mw bad maps and 100 sites camper can camp and hitmarker ...^^ and i have 300 fps !!!!! cod died in 2014 period ....even ghost was better and i never played it and adw too weird developers !!!!!!!!!!!!! vonderhaaaaar whats wrong with u !!!!!!!!!!!! sadness

DizzyDemon

Recruit
I'm talking about PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, or Xbox Series [Insert model here].
Of course, typical that I would have got the wrong meaning from that...

Sorry buddy. へ‿(ツ)‿ㄏ You must be used to that from me by now though, right?

Wiseowl

Recruit
What difference does it make? Needing to know which platform? It’s the game in general isn’t it?

Wiseowl

Recruit
We're in Next Generation transition, you realize that, right?
OC l knew that, you don’t just get camping idiots in the next gen, you realise that, right? To the context of what the post was originally about has no difference to what platform!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
OC l knew that, you don’t just get camping idiots in the next gen, you realise that, right? To the context of what the post was originally about has no difference to what platform!
Yeah, it does. In the last transition, the Next Gen versions were better than current gen. Advanced Warfare for example ran better on PS4, than it did on previous gen consoles. It was embarrassing.

DizzyDemon

Recruit
Yeah, it does. In the last transition, the Next Gen versions were better than current gen. Advanced Warfare for example ran better on PS4, than it did on previous gen consoles. It was embarrassing.
Was the difference in performance between the old and new gen consoles a factor that changed the way people were playing the game?

CoD:Modern Warfare doesn't have any issues with cross gen differences but still has a lot of people camping.

I am finding it hard to see the relevance of new platform versus old, especially when the number of people on next gen consoles is not very big at the moment, the PS5 hasn't even launched in the UK, it fits live here on 19th November..

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Wiseowl

Recruit
I really don’t get what you’re on about? You can’t play bocw on a next gen yet! Also isn’t it obvious that a game would run better on a PS4 instead of a ps3, why is it embarrassing?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Was the difference in performance between the old and new gen consoles a factor that changed the way people were playing the game?

CoD:Modern Warfare doesn't have any issues with cross gen differences but still has a lot of people camping.

I am finding it hard to see the relevance of new platform versus old, especially when the number of people on next gen consoles is not very big at the moment, the PS5 hasn't even launched in the UK, it fits live here on 19th November..

I really don’t get what you’re on about? You can’t play bocw on a next gen yet! Also isn’t it obvious that a game would run better on a PS4 instead of a ps3, why is it embarrassing?
View: https://youtu.be/y3Qwe5ZOrvw

Black Ops Cold War is out on both current
and next gen consoles. The thing i was saying is people are on current gen, but is probably meant for Next Gen, as Advanced Warfare was.

The reveal trailer for example ran on Xbox One, therefore Next Gen at that time was lead. Same case here with Cold War.

View: https://youtu.be/sFu5qXMuaJU

DizzyDemon

Recruit
hmmm.... going back to the OP, he said:
My god this is bad. I want my money back. This is just built for camping idiots.
And that has nothing to do with the comparisons between old and next gen consoles, but then he also said:
Desperate bad character modelling and animation. WTF!!!
So, yeah, I can see why you might ask that.

We are still on the first wave of next gen titles though, so I think we would have a pretty long wait before we see titles that are really making full use of the next gen capabilities.

Is it just me? Or does everyone experience this so called issue of campers every single time a new call of duty is released? What’s makes this any different? I’ve been playing call of duty series since the original cod4. And it was campers then. And it’s campers now. This game is no different. Nor is modern warfare.

DizzyDemon

Recruit
Is it just me? Or does everyone experience this so called issue of campers every single time a new call of duty is released? What’s makes this any different? I’ve been playing call of duty series since the original cod4. And it was campers then. And it’s campers now. This game is no different. Nor is modern warfare.
#Truth

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Yeah, exactly.

Also... #Truth.

Every single year someone complains and wants there money back. Or tries to demand there money back. Do people still not understand it doesn’t work that way? Am I the odd man out that doesn’t understand?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OlePaintyCanNes EPIC shotty montage....seriously. Call of Duty Media 0
fulltimeegyptian People Take This Stuff To Seriously... Call of Duty Media 0