• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

SERVER DISCONNECTED

killinge4

Recruit
i have a normal internet connection and i can access all internet-based app or websites without any problems whatsoever. But weirdly my COD seems to have this random time frame where i keep getting my server disconnected despite having a stable and working internet connection. after llike the next day, it went back to normal i can play steadily without any internet problems until it went back to that 'server disconnected' time frame. i mean it can last for hours and hours, which is unbearable because i just want to play the damn game. ive tried changing regions, using my phone as hotspot, using command prompt to refresh the connection, none of them work. PLEASE i need help

Like CODForums!

Advertisements