• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Settings and Barracks Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play on pc and I cannot change my Audio input device to my Blue Snowball because every time I do it goes back to my headset instead for some odd reason. But also when I change it to the Blue Snowball and attempt a microphone test nothing even shows up. Yes, this is my default mic for everything and yes, it does work.

In Barracks when I change my calling card I have to change it back over and over again because it keeps going back to the one I had on before every time I get out of a match, I don't know what could cause this.

Nimrod

Recruit
I play on pc and I cannot change my Audio input device to my Blue Snowball because every time I do it goes back to my headset instead for some odd reason. But also when I change it to the Blue Snowball and attempt a microphone test nothing even shows up. Yes, this is my default mic for everything and yes, it does work.

In Barracks when I change my calling card I have to change it back over and over again because it keeps going back to the one I had on before every time I get out of a match, I don't know what could cause this.

Same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements