• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Settings and Barracks Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play on pc and I cannot change my Audio input device to my Blue Snowball because every time I do it goes back to my headset instead for some odd reason. But also when I change it to the Blue Snowball and attempt a microphone test nothing even shows up. Yes, this is my default mic for everything and yes, it does work.

In Barracks when I change my calling card I have to change it back over and over again because it keeps going back to the one I had on before every time I get out of a match, I don't know what could cause this.

Nimrod

Recruit
I play on pc and I cannot change my Audio input device to my Blue Snowball because every time I do it goes back to my headset instead for some odd reason. But also when I change it to the Blue Snowball and attempt a microphone test nothing even shows up. Yes, this is my default mic for everything and yes, it does work.

In Barracks when I change my calling card I have to change it back over and over again because it keeps going back to the one I had on before every time I get out of a match, I don't know what could cause this.

Same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
bigROBOTbill Easy way to switch graphics settings between MP and Campaign Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 4
E Please Help reset controller settings to default parameters PS5! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 2
B Voice chat volume is super quiet and there is option in settings to adjust it. And same with the guy that calls out score streaks Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 1
S Keeps nagging to change controller settings Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 0
W Warzone Newbie to gaming, settings, input locked, cannot switch Keyboard to Controller Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
ClammSalt Warzone When are they going to put advanced settings on Rebirth/Caldera custom matches????? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
V Settings can't be changed "voice chat goes my screens" Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
G Best performance settings for iPhone SE 2nd gen General Call of Duty 0
V Fps lag only in this game, what ever settings Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Warzone Saving PC Settings Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
G Cold war graphics settings help General Call of Duty 0
D Cold War Using One GPU Over Another Despite Choosing The Correct Adapter in it's Settings General Call of Duty 0
M Warzone Best Settings To Improve FPS Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
SamimSupreme GAME CHANGING Warzone Graphic Settings Combined with 3 Essential NVIDIA Filters; Must Try Call of Duty Media 13
A Warzone Monitor Settings Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
J Game settings reset each console reboot General Call of Duty 0
B Warzone Xbox one Mouse sensitivity settings. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
J Wrong Keyboard settings on PS4 Pro Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
SamimSupreme Warzone Asus TUF RTX 3080 with Ryzen 9 3900x Benchmarks 1080p and 1440p on High and Low Settings Call of Duty Media 0
C Warzone 50 fps with min settings on RTX 2060 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
M Warzone Best aim settings for kilo 141 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
C pc player mouse and keyboard settings please Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
E Graphic Settings how to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
R Graphic settings changing randomly Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 9
R Warzone [Help] Recommended NVIDIA Control Panel and COD:Warzone Settings. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
J Warzone WARZONE: SETTINGS BUG Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
D Warzone graphic settings Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 11
ProjectMyhm4130 Warzone Audio mix and audio settings. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
U BEST SETTINGS FOR WARZONE & MULTIPLAYER AFTER PATCH 1.20! *BEST CONTROLLER SETTINGS* Call of Duty Media 1
freakdaddy64 MW SETTINGS Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
pumpknot Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - BEST CONTROLLER SETTINGS *UPDATED* Call of Duty Media 0
D Warzone COD Warzone Settings Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 9
LeGiToNeEyE PC Graphics Settings General Call of Duty 1
P BO3 Can't go past lowest settings General Call of Duty 0
WhoIsDo Advanced Warfare's Xbox One settings leak out General Call of Duty 1
KUROTOKO New Controls, functions, and Settings! General Call of Duty 0
MochaHD HD COD Montages! Rendered with the best Youtube Settings! Call of Duty Media 0
C In customization under Barracks, kicks me back to matchmaking everytime? Call of Duty: Vanguard 3
3 DMZ BUGS Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
M DMZ bugs? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
M Warzone 2.0 Bugs call of duty warzone 2.0 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Inox Executive New update - new bugs Call of Duty: Vanguard 1
L Warzone So Many Bugs Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
W Bugs Post-WZ Pacific Launch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
M Warzone Bugs and server issues Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
bigbrain50 frequent Crashes and other bugs General Call of Duty 0