• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Sh!tty experience so far with COD Cold War on Xbox One x

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will summarize

1. Installed on my Xbox One X.
2. When I launch the game, it wants me to sign-in with an Activision account. When i enter my creds, the game appears to get stuck in a loading loop
3. I logged in from my computer, linked by XB Live account, etc but nothing appears to work
4. I tried using the offline mode, but it still forces me to login with the Actvistion account and i get stuck with infinite loading loop
5. I quit the game and ran again and now its forcing me to purchase

What the hell is wrong with this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
AntiCheatAgent94 Anyone Have Experience With Oculus With PC?? Technology 0
H How does playing with my friends from US servers can affect the experience of I’m on EU? Call of Duty: WarZone 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Weird Experience.. Calling In A Funds Chopper Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
AntiCheatAgent94 Everyone's Experience w/ BOCW's MMS Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
CODForums Black Ops Cold War gets new Zombies experience called Outbreak Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
C Multi Looking for gamers of all experience for our clan! Clan Recruitment 1
zMrLegacyz I UNLOCKED DAMASCUS on the R700 in MODERN WARFARE, and it was an AMAZING EXPERIENCE the entire time! Call of Duty Media 0
D Warzone is by far one of the worst BR experience Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 8
KeyboardDemon Geforce Experience Upload issues Call of Duty Media 0
S Call of Duty LagZone micro-stutter experience Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 19
C Competitive FA with experience looking for team Clan Chat 0
C Mobile COD Companion App Squad - Joe Rogan Experience Clan Recruitment 0
BatachuGotchu PSN Experience, Disciplined clan member looking for recruitment. Clan Recruitment 2
A Experience Player Looking for Competitive Clan Clan Chat 2
D Strange Problem I've Started To Experience on Black Ops 3 (PS4) General Call of Duty 1
B PS4 player with experience looking for team Clan Chat 2
moaz13 How's your multiplayer experience? General Call of Duty 5
Tthizzle88 Advanced Warfare | Community Decides Experience Call of Duty Media 0
Ghost17697 Today on MW3... Anyone else experience major lag issues?? General Call of Duty 4
Carlos MW3 the “most epic experience yet.” General Call of Duty 0
D Why am I being matched in to middle or Far East lobbies Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
AntiCheatAgent94 Far Cry 4 Video Games 2
freakdaddy64 far cry 6 Video Games 4
M Movement far too fast Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
P Redeploying me far from the action!?!?!? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
CODForums The story of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare so far Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
D WARZONE CHEATING HAS GONE TOO FAR Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
D PSN FAR clan is looking to recruit!! Clan Chat 9
GhostlyAce MY BEST SNIPING GAMEPLAY SO FAR! ABSOLUTE DESTRUCTION! Call of Duty Media 0
N Whats your favorite Black Ops 3 gun so far? Call of Duty Media 1
BluBird First AW impressions so far? General Call of Duty 4
js85 Favorite map so far? General Call of Duty 1
GlacialDoom_Imported3 What are your opinions so far? General Call of Duty 2
Carlos What is your impression of CODAW so far? General Call of Duty 7
Carlos What we know about Advanced Warfare’s development so far General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Everything we know about Advanced Warfare so far General Call of Duty 0
3Quency Worst Call Of Duty Multiplayer So Far? General Call of Duty 12
B Black Ops 2 - Women, Shoes And Far Cry 3 Call of Duty Media 0
N My Best Edit So Far Call of Duty Media 0
Funky Jammer What do you like in the game so far? General Call of Duty 2
C What we know so far... General Call of Duty 4