• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

Shadow banned or something?

Xanoc06

Recruit
Hello i started playing warzone in march played untill late aprill then i stopt playing the game came back awhile ago tried to connect to a game waited for about 10 minutes and figured somthing is wrong so i called my friend and askt him if he culd play warzone, and he said yes so we went in party and tried to start a game waited another 10-15 minutes no game culd be found. so i was like mabye its some error ill try tomorrow aigan and went to sleep woke up same thing so i decided to reinstall my whole pc tried logging in but i did not have my autenticator still so i made a ticket about that and made another account to play with meanwhile, half way thu the tutorial i got banned wich was very surprising to me i later read on forums that free acounts were getting banned if using vpn (wich im always is), is this some type of hwidban or cant i just have 2 accounts or whats the deal i need to buy the game to use vpn? i dont dare logging on my main account to check incase that gets banned to (i dont think its banned atleast havent recived any mails). so later today im reciving my new SSD drive wich im gona raid with my current SSD. would this remove a hwidban?

Tactical Gaming

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
Hello i started playing warzone in march played untill late aprill then i stopt playing the game came back awhile ago tried to connect to a game waited for about 10 minutes and figured somthing is wrong so i called my friend and askt him if he culd play warzone, and he said yes so we went in party and tried to start a game waited another 10-15 minutes no game culd be found. so i was like mabye its some error ill try tomorrow aigan and went to sleep woke up same thing so i decided to reinstall my whole pc tried logging in but i did not have my autenticator still so i made a ticket about that and made another account to play with meanwhile, half way thu the tutorial i got banned wich was very surprising to me i later read on forums that free acounts were getting banned if using vpn (wich im always is), is this some type of hwidban or cant i just have 2 accounts or whats the deal i need to buy the game to use vpn? i dont dare logging on my main account to check incase that gets banned to (i dont think its banned atleast havent recived any mails). so later today im reciving my new SSD drive wich im gona raid with my current SSD. would this remove a hwidban?
GTFOH trying to get help to avoid a HWID ban, bub.

if your SSD was what was Hardware ban, then prob. But if your account was banned, it isnt going to matter

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheShadowCompany Multi The Shadow Company - New Growing Community Clan Recruitment 1
W PC ADS Shadow Glitch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
C Hi i really need help please [PC] Shadow texture glitch from distance Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Carlos CODWWII's DLC4 is called Shadow War General Call of Duty 0
FDT1984 Multi Shadow Company Wants You!! Clan Recruitment 43
P Xbox Live The League of Shadow is now recruiting! Clan Recruitment 0
Da_xavier PSN Shadow Operations needs you! Clan Recruitment 2
Shadow Clan PSN Shadow Clan Recruiting [SHDW] Clan Recruitment 0
S PSN Team Shadow Wolf newly created BO2 Clan Now Recruiting Clan Recruitment 1
X Shadow Soldiers Recruiting Clan Recruitment 0
J hello, i have been banned and i dont know why.. is any posible to see why???? thx joutes@seznam.cz Call of Duty: WarZone 6
G Banned for 4 days on call of duty for having a racist name. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
A Banned on the game for 24hrs Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
P Streamer Dr. disrespect almost got banned by this play ?! - Call of Duty Battle Royale Call of Duty Media 0
F Xbox Live I have been banned? General Call of Duty 0
T LETS GET THIS HACKER BANNED!!!!!! Call of Duty Media 0
K Something I like to see in multiplayer. Over time. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
T Something Wierd.. Bouncing Betty Bouncing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
T HardCore.. Doing something wrong?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 10
J something i noticed General Call of Duty 3
I Bringing Something Special Call of Duty Media 0
Daniel Fenton Want to see something funny? Call of Duty Media 0

Like CODForums!

Advertisements

Tactical Gaming