• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Shield Offence??

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Anyone know the best offence against someone with a shield??

I throw everything at it and usually get killed by another enemy before I can break down the shield...

In CRASH I was slightly above the enemy using the shield and got in a lucky shot...

But it seems an enemy using a shield is all but invulnerable...

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
If you shoot a player from the head, obviously he dies. That's how you got the kill even though he has a shield.

As for best way(s) to destroy a shield player, a few ways: Shoot his foot, his toe, since it's exposed at the very bottom. Take a rocket launcher, and shoot his sides - the rocket has a wide explosive spread at impact. Run around a shield player and either shoot him or melee. Here's an example...
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/CarlosX360/status/1234494591170154497

Last edited:

Qslant

Recruit

I throw everything at it and usually get killed by another enemy before I can break down the shield...

In CRASH I was slightly above the enemy using the shield and got in a lucky shot...

Simple solution...r.p.g. Shoot behind at the ground or if in a room aim at the roof the back blast will kill em. Ive got well over 4000 rpg kills. Easy money

Wiseowl

Recruit

Everybody has said what l was gonna say... shoot their little feet off!