• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Shoot The Ship should be a permanent playlist. So whats your thought?

CrimzonXI

Recruit
I've personally have had a really hard time with Shipment 24/7 due to the fact of spawns, and alot of how the match flows, Shoot House, its a good smaller sized map that provides the most fun in a different game modes in my opinion, but I love both, but one being switched out for another each week is pretty frustrating, I like the mix of both Shipment, and Shoot House, and would rather both instead of one, and then having to find the others for 20 minutes while in lobby, Shipment 24/7 is just frustrating for me to much, with every thing being shipment, and also has lead me to break a few things, while minor I still broke them, so it being a permanent mode would be a balance for people who like Shoot House, and people that like Shipment, and you could also switch it out for new maps, or other maps people like (For Example Crash). So I want to know your guys opinion on this, and whether or not YOU would enjoy this being a perm playlist or not.

Angels of Death

Markaccus

Recruit
Recent signs point to there being two playlists soon, one for shipment, and one for shoot house. I'm hoping this is true, because the spawns and insta death on shipment is going to give me an aneurysm.

Honzo

Recruit
I've personally have had a really hard time with Shipment 24/7 due to the fact of spawns, and alot of how the match flows, Shoot House, its a good smaller sized map that provides the most fun in a different game modes in my opinion, but I love both, but one being switched out for another each week is pretty frustrating, I like the mix of both Shipment, and Shoot House, and would rather both instead of one, and then having to find the others for 20 minutes while in lobby, Shipment 24/7 is just frustrating for me to much, with every thing being shipment, and also has lead me to break a few things, while minor I still broke them, so it being a permanent mode would be a balance for people who like Shoot House, and people that like Shipment, and you could also switch it out for new maps, or other maps people like (For Example Crash). So I want to know your guys opinion on this, and whether or not YOU would enjoy this being a perm playlist or not.
I cant find find any of those modes so i stopped playing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Hackers have invaded HC shoot ship Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 9
H Can we please have shoot the ship mode back as... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
B Playing COD MW Shoot House and Hard Hat Call of Duty Media 1
pumpknot Another Video! 70 Frag Shoot House Headquarters Call of Duty Media 0
SgtGrizzley PSN [PS4] [EU] ShooT-Clan recruiting [16+] Clan Recruitment 1
S PSN R1 vs R2 to shoot with a SCUF controller General Call of Duty 0
B Xbox Live Shoot To Destroy Recruiting! Clan Recruitment 0
B Shoot First Ask Later Clan Opening! Clan Recruitment 0
S jumping into chopper from the ship General Call of Duty 0
S This Is How the Call of Duty: BO Cold War Trailer Should Have Looked Like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
T c-4 should be plant-able only Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
B Plunder lobbies should go back up to 150 i.o. 102 Call of Duty: WarZone 0
M Survival mode should have cash sharing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
N Pinging Function Should be added to Ground Wars Creative General Call of Duty 0
B Someone should develope a program to combat lag problems General Call of Duty 0
D Plunder should be QUADS and DUOS Call of Duty: WarZone 11
K should scopes be more powerful in battle royal. Call of Duty: WarZone 0
M After first drop, you should only be able to purchase and hold ONE parachute Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
S I want to play Call of Duty 11, xbox 360 and xbox one, which one should I buy?? General Call of Duty 0
VoiDProjects What should I climb The Lounge 0
J Which COD should I buy? General Call of Duty 5
N New weapons that should come out in BO3 Black Market General Call of Duty 0
S This video is over an hour long but I think everyone should watch this Call of Duty Media 0
GameIzLife 5 Things Black Ops 3 Should Have Call of Duty Media 0
KUROTOKO How Prestiging SHOULD be... General Call of Duty 1
JKLGhost88 XMG should be nerfed. General Call of Duty 4
GlacialDoom_Imported3 This is the one Call of Duty game I never played due to console exclusivity. Should I try it? General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Should Advanced Warfare have Blood & Gore? General Call of Duty 3
tdog6236 Who Thinks This Game Should Be Re-released for Next-Gen? General Call of Duty 0
T PC How should I improve? General Call of Duty 4
W Should you prestige!? Call of Duty Media 0
F Mw2 Fun video. You should check it out :) Call of Duty Media 2