• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Shot over 100m away

With the "Sattelite" map gone now, where can I get a kill shot over 100 meter away for completing the operator mission?
Tnx!

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Checkmate has some long sight lines from on top of the tower to the other side of the map.

The map with the hotel, swimming pool and marina has some long sight lines too, I forget the name.

Another map with a name I can't remember was the map in the shopping mall where you can shoot from the balcony above the arcade to the food court.

As well as Armada, shooting from the bridge to the front or back of the ship or vice versa.

The more I think about it, the more sections of long sight lines come to mind, not all would give you over 100m, but with some imagination, patience, and good luck, you're sure to find them.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Diesel is another good map, shooting from 1 end of the map to the other, aim across the entrance to the petrol/gas station.

QuadDamage

Recruit
Diesel and the drive in are good for farming the long shots. Even Nuketown has a decent spot on the far sides. Standoff, Cartel, WMD, Jungle, Garrison are also good maps for this. Most have a decent area to do the long shots.

Armada and Satelite are currently out of rotaton. I like Armada, never liked Satelite.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
AntiCheatAgent94 One Shot.... Three Kills Call of Duty Media 3
S One Shot, One Kill Medal Troubles Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
I Multi Snipers Only clan ~One Shot Kill~ lookin for people! Clan Recruitment 0
B i refuse to play your broken game until you remove Fire breathing shot gun Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
O Is there a Glitch with Stim Shot and Stun Grenade Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
B INSANE WARZONE SNIPE! 1ST SHOT! WITH REACTION Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 One Shot Kills Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 11
L One Bass,One Shot! Call of Duty Media 0
U ONE SHOT ONE KILL! MOST OVERPOWERED SHOTGUN CLASS AFTER PATCH 1.20 Call of Duty Media 0
N Multi Had the Idea and took the shot Clan Chat 0
TravisTay93 I used a crossbow in WARZONE and this shot is unbelievable Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B MW3: Trick Shot Montage Call of Duty Media 0
Crazio Trick shot? nah... Call of Duty Media 0
T Just give it a shot. Call of Duty Media 1
W Suicide Shot! Link below, Like and Comment what you think. Maybe RC CLIP? Call of Duty Media 0
Z Xbox Live Zero gravity trick shot clan recruiting for you! Clan Recruitment 0
CopyCa7-Etc_Etc Final Shot Clan Join!! Clan Chat 1
CopyCa7-Etc_Etc Join Final Shot! Clan Chat 1
CopyCa7-Etc_Etc Join Final Shot Clan Clan Recruitment 0
CODNinja How to win TDM without firing a shot on Dome! (Hidden Rabbit's) Call of Duty Media 1
B THE ULTIMATE DROP SHOT!!!!!! General Call of Duty 2
A 100 sub give away Call of Duty Media 5
FBKaBoom Cold War Give Away on Facebook Gaming @FBKaBoom Call of Duty Media 0
Wiseowl Go away little kidlywinks!!! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 15
S Season 5 pass free give away Call of Duty Media 2
J Who Took Away My Plunder?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
R Giving away a Copy!! General Call of Duty 1
RevO_bE Less then a day away General Call of Duty 1
K Harcore TDM take away the spawn timer!!!! General Call of Duty 6
D scrim searcher and turtlle beach give away General Call of Duty 0
Ohh Aspire Xbox Live Clan Recruitment & 1600 Microsoft Point Give-Away! Clan Recruitment 1
Ohh Aspire Xbox Live Clan RECRUITING! (1600 Microsoft Point Give-Away!) Clan Chat 0
G >$30 PSN or 1600 MICROSOFT POINTS GIVE AWAY! Video Games 0
N The Walking Dead Give Away & Episode 3 Gameplay Walkthrough Review [HD] Video Games 0