• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

Should you prestige!?

Tactical Gaming

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Pinging Function Should be added to Ground Wars Creative General Call of Duty 0
B Someone should develope a program to combat lag problems General Call of Duty 0
D Plunder should be QUADS and DUOS Call of Duty: WarZone 11
K should scopes be more powerful in battle royal. Call of Duty: WarZone 0
M After first drop, you should only be able to purchase and hold ONE parachute Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
C Shoot The Ship should be a permanent playlist. So whats your thought? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
S I want to play Call of Duty 11, xbox 360 and xbox one, which one should I buy?? General Call of Duty 0
VoiDProjects What should I climb The Lounge 0
J Which COD should I buy? General Call of Duty 5
N New weapons that should come out in BO3 Black Market General Call of Duty 0
S This video is over an hour long but I think everyone should watch this Call of Duty Media 0
GameIzLife 5 Things Black Ops 3 Should Have Call of Duty Media 0
KUROTOKO How Prestiging SHOULD be... General Call of Duty 1
JKLGhost88 XMG should be nerfed. General Call of Duty 4
GlacialDoom_Imported3 This is the one Call of Duty game I never played due to console exclusivity. Should I try it? General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Should Advanced Warfare have Blood & Gore? General Call of Duty 3
tdog6236 Who Thinks This Game Should Be Re-released for Next-Gen? General Call of Duty 0
T PC How should I improve? General Call of Duty 4
F Mw2 Fun video. You should check it out :) Call of Duty Media 2
KH98 IVE JUST PRESTIGED ! WHAT LEVEL AND PRESTIGE IS EVERYONE ON BLACK OPS 4? Call of Duty Media 6
X Black Ops 4 Prestige/Level Editor - 2018 Working November General Call of Duty 1
CODForums Prestige is Key plays Black Ops 4 for the first time at E3 2018 Call of Duty Media 0
R Call of duty WWII Prestige Service. General Call of Duty 1
T *Prestige Gaming Recruiting* Giveaways!! Beta codes!! Clan Recruitment 0
B Xbox1/360 mods/ prestige glitch cheap General Call of Duty 3
K Does anyone know the prestige levels for iw ? General Call of Duty 4
B Top 5 Ways To Rank Up To Master Prestige Fast in Black Ops 3 Call of Duty Media 0
R Lost prestige levels General Call of Duty 0
S PSN Eperienced mature adult, 1.30 kd. Master prestige. Looking for dedicated clan. Clan Chat 2
Z FASTEST AND EASIEST WAY TO PRESTIGE IN BLACK OPS 3 Call of Duty Media 0
S MASTER PRESTIGE LOBBY General Call of Duty 1
JusZenTFN Black Ops 3 Prestige Images General Call of Duty 3
eGsistance Players that reach Max Grand Master Prestige earn 1 Advanced Supply Drop and the AK12 R.I.P. General Call of Duty 0
K Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Prestige Hack General Call of Duty 1
S Level 1 Prestige! General Call of Duty 6
WhoIsDo Donation System & Prestige Membership! CoDForums Announcements 3
TheCurious1 Permanent unlockable item after each Prestige in Advanced Warfare. Similar to BO2 token system General Call of Duty 0
Derri Guide to Prestige in Advanced Warfare - FAQ General Call of Duty 7
Carlos New menu shows off new customization, new prestige icon General Call of Duty 0
Scotteh Prestige Completed Suggestions 3
Gaz Jr Xbox Live Any MLG or pro clan who want a prestige master? Clan Chat 5
Gaz Jr How do you get the prestige emblems on your forum profile? Completed Suggestions 1
CODForums Squad Points and Prestige training Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CODGhosts Prestige Edition Tested and Reviewed General Call of Duty 0
NinjaGamer836 COD GHOSTS NEW KILL STREAK & PRESTIGE INFO!!! Call of Duty Media 0
NinjaGamer836 PRESTIGE NEWS & INFORMATION ABOUT NEW KILL STREAKS!!! Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Call of Duty: Ghosts Hardened and Prestige Editions Revealed General Call of Duty 2
Swishy Xbox Live looking for poeple to Race to prestige with Clan Chat 0
D Stealing Levels and Prestige General Call of Duty 0
X MW4 Release Date & Leaked Prestige edition details Call of Duty Media 0