• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Simplicity E Sports streamer looking to join a regiment or clan for Warzone

Hey there friends my name is Devdkennedy and I am a twitch and caffeine streamer with 5000+ followers and a member of the Simplicity E Sports stream team. I am a primarily Fortnite player who moved over to Call of Duty Warzone as battle royale is my thing. I am looking for like minded folk as I would like to join a clan or regiment to get some good people to play with and most importantly have some fun. I will be streaming the play soon so if that interest you feel free to join me on stream. If you want to check me out all of my pages including twitch, caffeine, twitter and instagram are all under the name Devdkennedy. Feel free to contact me there or on here.

Attachments

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Hey there friends my name is Devdkennedy and I am a twitch and caffeine streamer with 5000+ followers and a member of the Simplicity E Sports stream team. I am a primarily Fortnite player who moved over to Call of Duty Warzone as battle royale is my thing. I am looking for like minded folk as I would like to join a clan or regiment to get some good people to play with and most importantly have some fun. I will be streaming the play soon so if that interest you feel free to join me on stream. If you want to check me out all of my pages including twitch, caffeine, twitter and instagram are all under the name Devdkennedy. Feel free to contact me there or on here.
If, I were you, I'd look into that streams button on the top of this page. Here's a video for you:
View: https://twitter.com/CoDForums/status/1222650188445245440

Like CODForums!

Advertisements