• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Site Launch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thom

I'm pleased to announce that Callofdutyadvancedwarfare.com has now officially launched ahead of the November 3rd release of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

Our website provides facilities for gamers world-wide to read the latest game news, discuss matters relating to the game as well as providing a team and ladder platform, allowing you to create / manage your own team and compete against other players from all over the World!

Welcome to the site - the journey has just begun soldiers!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
What happened to the old AWForums site, man?

Last edited by a moderator:

GlacialDoom

Recruit
I am really thankful for this site, as now I can exchange my opinions on the game with like-minded individuals. Thanks for the forum and I hope we'll manage to all get along here.

makako

Recruit
I can't wait, I am looking forward on the arrival of this game and experiencing new features, weapons and overall feel within the game. Hope it turns out to be great and worth the money out of my pocket. I'm sure it is and expect to regain my gaming competitiveness.

That's what I really love about "Call of Duty". There's such a large community of gammers until the possibiltiys for tournament and that sort of thing are endless. I'm sure this will become the staging area for some really great competitions in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements