• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Skill Based Match Making

AyeDano

Recruit
PLEASE REMOVE THIS FROM THE GAME. Every lobby I get into I have to try my absolute hardest. I am only level 30 and being paired with literal pro players that earn money off this game.... That is not how casual players want to play this game. I have a 2.2 kd and though that is high, I do not like being matched with people of that same skill level, or even higher than my skill set every single time I hop on the game. Its ruining all the fun for a lot of people......

Mycrospyder

Recruit
I'm sure the matchmaking system will be updated thousands of times over the next few months just like every other COD game that has been released. Venting here won't get you anywhere though...just sympathy points from others that feel the same! :)

“That is not how casual players want to play this game. I have a 2.2 kd and though that is high, I do not like being matched with people of that same skill level”

LMAO, this was great to read.

Elykson343

Recruit
I agree to a point. While SBMM is annoying, it is there for a reason. Though at my skill level all I play against are 5.0 KD corner campers and 3RD party paid cheaters so y'know shit happens. Having SBMM has draw backs, as well as not having SBMM. Honestly if streamers and YTbers didn't keep complaining about it in every video and stream. No one would even know it existed. Also bitching and complaining here literally does nothing, there is what. 1 maybe 2 Activision GD's who have accounts on this site. If you really want something done about it, make a youtube account. Gather 15 million subscribers, get an activision partnership, and then take your complaints to them directly. So that they can laugh in your face, and dance make you dance to the tune of Billion dollar company.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F SKILL BASED MATCHMAKING PLEASE Call of Duty: WarZone 19
M Multi Looking for new members. We are are not a skill based group. We also consider ourself a community of gamers not a clan. Clan Recruitment 0
R Things that need a little adjustment - Game sound, skill based matchmaking, crossplay fps difference Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 11
A Skill Bases Match Making Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
D Separate skill rating for control inputs Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
S REMOVE C4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO SKILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call of Duty: WarZone 2
T Please ban or limit c4! It literally takes no skill. I was flying im a heli and all they have to do is jump and double tap square. Make it to were the Call of Duty: WarZone 25
S Multi Valiant Gaming is recruiting all skill levels Clan Recruitment 0
RK_S1N1STER Xbox Live Recruiting High Skill players. Clan Recruitment 1
S Xbox Live Sentinel Gaming looking for people of any skill Clan Recruitment 0
Phlipups Xbox Live Pork Chop Platoon is Open for Recruitment! 25+ Mature FPS Gaming Community - No skill required. Clan Recruitment 10
SG_DiVinE Multi Seismic Gaming ✫✫ Mature || Discord || 16+ || RECRUITING ALL SKILL Clan Chat 6
C "How to improve aim, accuracy, and gun skill" - CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 3 TIPS AND TRICKS Call of Duty Media 0
Phlipups Xbox Live (PCP) PorkChop Platoon- Mature 25+ Xbox FPS Gaming Community Recruiting- Good times/no skill needed Clan Recruitment 0
P The Skill of Camping!!!!!!! Call of Duty Media 1
Megatr@n PSN Looking for a Regiment UK or Swedish based. I want to have a solid Clan Recruitment 0
W PSN Recruiting players to our UK based clan Clan Recruitment 6
P PSN Looking for UK based clan Clan Recruitment 6
S Lag based off time Call of Duty: WarZone 0
K CoD4 Survival Mode on ''WELLTOWN'' Map (based on the MW3 Mode) Call of Duty Media 0
S What Rifle is the M13 based on? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
R PSN UK based cod clan Clan Recruitment 4
Crash124 PC UK Based PC Player looking for a clan..... Clan Recruitment 1
E Multi Looking.. Clan on GMT or UK based Clan Recruitment 0
F Xbox Live FEAR is a friend and family based 17+ clan on xbx1 Clan Recruitment 0
RabidGamer420 Xbox Live [ANOM] Aka Anonymous xbox 360 based clan needing recruits Clan Chat 0
RabidGamer420 Xbox Live [ANOM] Aka Anonymous xbox 360 based clan needing recruits Clan Recruitment 0
P Why A Civil War-Based CoD Would Be Great For Our Times General Call of Duty 0
C Looking for TDM clan on xbox1 pls b good winners/losers southern cali based Clan Chat 0
C Looking for a UK based clan on PC. Clan Chat 0
D Objective-based Player searching for a clan Clan Chat 1
M Manic Gaming looking for new members on xbox one (uk based) Clan Chat 1
M PSN Looking for a Small UK based clan Clan Chat 0
F PSN looking for aussie based clan PS4 Clan Recruitment 0
Carlos Weapons in CODAW are based on real-life tech General Call of Duty 0
M Xbox Live Suicide by Superpower | Xbox 360 | US Based | Website Clan Recruitment 0
BTCGuru81 Objective Based Multiplayer Mode General Call of Duty 12
M FPS research into war based FPS games - for a uni project i'm doing Video Games 3
X We Are EN3MYDOWN. UK Based xBox Clan/Community. Clan Recruitment 0
zMrLegacyz My First Match ever on CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR MULTIPLAYER, I actually had a lot of FUN! Call of Duty Media 3
Delta v Force Another Good Match Call of Duty Media 0
G New guy here again. Match is over and my team is in single digit kills the other team is double digits some 30 40 etc Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
S Spawning near the end of match has to stop!! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Yankee_LT Joining A Match In Progress (SOL) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Wiseowl Spawning near the end of match has to stop! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
P Match Start Timer Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
P Multi Looking for a clan match Clan Chat 0
T Anyone Else Having Trouble Joining A Match??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 14
W Can't find a match Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 8
S Can’t connect to the match in warzone after 1.20 update Call of Duty: WarZone 1