• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi SMG Clan Is Now Recruiting over all Platform & Worldwide!

SMGAMING

Recruit
SMGLOGO.png

Congratulations on taking your first step on joining Supreme Masters Gaming

We are a UK based Call of Duty gaming clan with members from the UK, EU, USA and Canada who PubStomp or play competitive. We have a variety of members who play both hardcore and core.

WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU

Members Only Forum

Our exclusive members forum allows users to communicate, share knowledge, build their experience and make new friends.

Active Community

With members from the UK, EU, USA and Canada you are always able to play with members to fulfill your noob smashing eirges.

Clan tournaments

We hold regular clan tournaments whether it be hardcore, core or CWL, we will have something to suit your preference.

Experienced Leadership

Our highly skilled and friendly leadership are always there on hand to help you get the best out of the game.

WHAT YOU NEED

To become a member you must be able answer yes to the following:

Be older than 18
Be from the UK, EU, USA or Canada
Have a working mic
Participate in the recruitment phase
Be able to speak English
Active PS4 gamer & play Call of Duty
Team player
Mature individual

There is no min K/D requirement to join SMG

INTERESTED?

Log on to smgaming.co.uk

SMGAMING

Recruit

shieldshaded2.png
SUPREME MASTERS GAMING

Supreme Masters Gaming are now looking for active PS4 players for Call Of Duty and Fortnite to come and join their community.
If you enjoy Pubs or Competitive then we have a space for you here at SMG.

A LITTLE ABOUT US....
Created in early 2018, Supreme Masters Gaming was the brainchild of the three founders who wanted to share their passion for the Call of Duty franchise and build a community that would be unlike any other gaming clan available on the PS4. They developed a clan with the members being at the core of the community, delivering a passionate member focused experience that stands out from any other PS4 gaming clan. Catering for the needs of the members, with regular member tournaments, events and giveaways, Supreme Masters Gaming has grown to become a highly active Call of Duty and Fortnite gaming clan that the members are proud to be part of.
Supreme Masters Gaming has a exclusive members only Forum and exclusive members only Discord server. This allows members to communicate and share their gaming experiences with other members.

INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MEMBER?
If you like what Supreme Masters Gaming members have and meet the requirements below then log on to our website smgaming.co.uk

REQUIREMENTS
Must be over 18
English speaking
PS4 user
Be a mature individual and a positive attitude
Be an active Call of Duty or Fortnite player
Have a working headset (communication is vital)
No min K/D requirements (we all have to start somewhere)

We look forward to seeing you soon.​

Do you guys play bo3 still on ps4/ will play b04. I’m not very good at call of duty but I like to have a good time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
What about b04, so is there a fee to join SMG if I apply and somehow get in

Black Ops 4 isn't out yet. We don't know much about the game other than that it'll have NO CAMPAIGN, but a sort of story, multiplayer, a Battle Royale game called "BlackOut," and the 3 zombies modes. So, let's just wait and not get ahead of ourselves.

SMGAMING

Recruit
What about b04, so is there a fee to join SMG if I apply and somehow get in

Like Carlos said above BO4 isn't out until October, but when it does our members will be playing it. As for a joining fee, there isn't one we are 100% free and always will be.

Garture

Recruit
SMG ESPORTS are now looking for new members to come and join their exciting community, if you play competitive, pubs or even if your a streamer then we have a spot just for you (Must be over 18 to apply). To find out more head over to SMGesports.com

If you have some questions about the games we play or something else, then please shoot!

0D82454F-9BBE-49A6-9597-C498F472252D.jpeg

Like CODForums!

Advertisements