• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Snipers in warzone suck

If you play warzone with a sniper or KAR98, just know that you're a bitch that can't really play and are probably cheating anyways. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and either quit being a bitch camper and learn how to play or just go away! I don't care what anybody says, these guys who just point and shoot for a 1 shot kill are cheating. There's no way you or anybody is that amazing at aiming. GTFOH!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H Call of duty warzone: Campers/Snipers paradise trash Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
C Snipers in Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B Payload would be so much better if snipers were banned Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
GamingPlus why can't bots have snipers in a snipers only custom match Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
AntiCheatAgent94 The Torment Of Snipers Call of Duty Media 0
I Multi Snipers Only clan ~One Shot Kill~ lookin for people! Clan Recruitment 0
AntiCheatAgent94 True SNIPERS ONLY Map Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
C Can we please get a game mode where snipers and shotguns aren't usable Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
zMrLegacyz The NEW MODE COMBINED ARMS: ASSAULT is AWESOME, but the SNIPERS GOT NERFED.....BADLY Call of Duty Media 0
KeyboardDemon Looking for advice on best loadouts for Snipers Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
H Why nerf everything except the snipers? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 25
Y Monolithic Suppressor on Snipers Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
H you snipers Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 13
K 20+ CUSTOM SNIPERS in Modern Warfare 2! Call of Duty Media 0
H make trios back and NO SNIPERS Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
X snipers suck General Call of Duty 2
C Xbox Live Recruiting Snipers And Reg Gun Competitive Players // Cloo Clan Clan Recruitment 0
M Hello and i'm joining with snipers Call of Duty Media 0
GroveLogic Xbox Live Grove Clan Looking for Snipers and Competitive Players Clan Recruitment 1
S Xbox Live Recruiting snipers Clan Recruitment 0
A Xbox Live COD WW2 - COMP SNIPERS PUB WANTED !! Clan Recruitment 0
S Multi Clan recruiting snipers Clan Recruitment 0
H Multi Hoax Gaming (Snipers, Trickshotters, Pubstompers) Clan Recruitment 0
F Multi FTP Are Recruiting For MLG Players & Snipers !!!! Clan Recruitment 1
C Multi We are looking for snipers and Xbox pubstompers Clan Recruitment 0
P Help with Bloodthirsties for snipers General Call of Duty 4
L Diamond for snipers and classes General Call of Duty 0
Daniel Warren Bo3: No room for for snipers! General Call of Duty 1
C COD: Ghosts - GOLD SNIPERS Call of Duty Media 0
K Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 w/commentary [SNIPERS!!!] Call of Duty Media 0
C Snipers General Call of Duty 22
InfamousSlayer Black Ops 2 - Are Snipers OVERPOWERED? Call of Duty Media 0
T Looking for snipers! I need GFX artists Clan Chat 0
vS Lastresort Xbox Live We at VisionSniping look for sick snipers on any cod! Clan Recruitment 0
A PSN xZich is now recruiting snipers! Clan Recruitment 0
O PSN NaTiOn OF SnIpErS Black ops Quickscope/Trickshot Clan PS3 Only Clan Recruitment 2
F Noob snipers General Call of Duty 2
RavenOne#8540 WarZone Victory Short (4 The Community) Call of Duty Media 0
Wulthie Multi Looking for friendly active Warzone / Vanguard Clan - PC Gamer (UK) Clan Recruitment 0
N Warzone gpu/cpu usage and low fps problem Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
B Multi Looking for a EU / UK -- BF2042 / COD Warzone community on PC to join Clan Recruitment 3
B I can't choose the Sims character on Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
RavenOne#8540 [COD MW] The Predator Meets WarZone Call of Duty Media 0
J 10fps in Warzone in lobby and in game. 3060ti gpu, Dell Tower XPS 3490 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
RavenOne#8540 The Predator Plays WarZone Call of Duty Media 0
A Middle East servers for WARZONE, We can't play this game yet !!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
JetskjiOnTwitch MOST INSANE CLUTCH WARZONE WIN EVER! Call of Duty Media 0
H Warzone PC wont Start Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
H Warzone Game Won't Launch In Battle.net Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
I Call of Duty Warzone Highlights Call of Duty Media 0