• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

snipers suck

scope sway is still way too much. you get shot once the flinch is so insane that you have no chance to hit unless you were aiming for the legs or feet(which wouldnt one shot anyway) no aim assist so hitting moving targets is very hard. yes i know its something on my end not their end but figured i would leave it here.

another complaint is. why would i ever use a sniper when lmg's assault rifles and the gks can kill people at a long range with ease? snipers just have too much against them not just the way they work and other weapons but the maps... none of them support it. i have to go on jungle and camp the rock or go to firing range and camp the trailer next to B just to actually not get shot in the back.

yes im ranting because i am near dark matter and because i suck at sniping im having a hard time and the game mechanics are not helping in any way at all

scope sway is still way too much. you get shot once the flinch is so insane that you have no chance to hit unless you were aiming for the legs or feet(which wouldnt one shot anyway) no aim assist so hitting moving targets is very hard. yes i know its something on my end not their end but figured i would leave it here.

another complaint is. why would i ever use a sniper when lmg's assault rifles and the gks can kill people at a long range with ease? snipers just have too much against them not just the way they work and other weapons but the maps... none of them support it. i have to go on jungle and camp the rock or go to firing range and camp the trailer next to B just to actually not get shot in the back.

yes im ranting because i am near dark matter and because i suck at sniping im having a hard time and the game mechanics are not helping in any way at all
I totally agree...especially the paladin...its like ur drunk trying to aim..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
i actually kinda liked the paladin because it had 2 high caliber and 1 shot from waste up is nice but it shouldnt take things like stabilizer and high caliber to make a weapon not suck. take sdm for example. it needs high caliber to kill someone with 1 shot to the head. a sniper needs an attachment to 1 shot headshot someone... the auger dmr is literally the sdm but with aim assist and takes 1 extra body shot to kill and has faster fire rate. cod just doesnt support any playstyle other than running around with an ar or lmg its really sad. they might as well just remove snipers from the game rather than making us go through all the trouble to get dark matter

Like CODForums!

Advertisements