• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Snipers

It seems that snipers have taken over. Looking at killcams i can see that apperenly aim assist is the most important
reason.
Pcplayers get banned when they use hacks and thats ok, but when consoles use a bit too good aim assist and hardware
hacks its apperenly ok. Only consoles can disable crossplay for now, who came up with that stupid idea.

MAY CROSSPLAY BURN IN HELL

Korpulent

Recruit
It seems that snipers have taken over. Looking at killcams i can see that apperenly aim assist is the most important
reason.
Pcplayers get banned when they use hacks and thats ok, but when consoles use a bit too good aim assist and hardware
hacks its apperenly ok. Only consoles can disable crossplay for now, who came up with that stupid idea.

MAY CROSSPLAY BURN IN HELL

Totally agree. Not a big fan of sniping myself, but it's a bit frustrating to play against console players in CQC map due to the powerful aim assist.

Until this i balanced atleast give us the option to disable crossplay.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements