• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

So I hit my first TRIPLE COLLATERAL and another TRICKSHOT on MODERN WARFARE...and I got a FACECAM!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
zMrLegacyz ROAD TO DM-ULTRA Episode 1: GOLD XM4 (Assault Rifles) I hit FIRST PRESTIGE!!! (BLACK OPS COLD WAR) Call of Duty Media 0
B Hit point to kill vs down . i am trying to figure out how many hit points does ot take to down an opponent and then kill that downed opposed Call of Duty: WarZone 3
zMrLegacyz The KING of RANDOM THROWING KNIVES in MODERN WARFARE, I hit WAAAAY too many of these Call of Duty Media 0
SamimSupreme When you hit that "state of flow" Call of Duty Media 1
zMrLegacyz I just hit another NASTY TRICKSHOT while playing MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I can't BELIEVE I hit these SHOTS while playing SEARCH AND DESTROY on MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 1
zMrLegacyz MODERN WARFARE SEASON 4 just released, and I've already hit a RANDOM THROWING KNIFE on SCRAPYARD!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I actually hit a nice TRICKSHOT in game on MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
0 Found COD Warzone Cheats / Aimbot, Crosshair, Wallhack, Speed/Jump Hack, 1 Hit 1 Kill Call of Duty: WarZone 1
W Hit detection Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
H Hit detection Call of Duty: WarZone 28
H HIT DETECTION IS SCREWED Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
S Xbox Live Creating a clan , looking for everyday gamers and youtubers. Hit me up. K/d ratio must be 1.28 & up Clan Chat 0
WhoIsDo Hit boxes on ghillie suits General Call of Duty 2
StreamRiot StreamRiot [BETA] just hit! Watch Multiple Live Streams on One Screen Video Games 0
A lag comp/hit detection General Call of Duty 3
G No hit marker noises..... again? General Call of Duty 2
R Sweet must see edit, show love, hit me up, i'll show it back.. Call of Duty Media 0
3 Multi Join Triple Threat Gaming (3TG) Clan Recruitment 0
T AMAZING TRIPLE COLLATERAL WITH THE LOCUS SNIPER Call of Duty Media 1
Carlos CarlosX360's lucky BO2 Triple Kill Call of Duty Media 0
G Black Ops II FAL Triple Kill Call of Duty Media 0
vS Lastresort Black ops 2 6man feed (with triple wall bang) OCE Call of Duty Media 2
I Triple/Quick Scoresteak Call of Duty Media 0
G Triple Ninja Defuse!! Call of Duty Media 4
CODForums COD4MW vs CODMWR Collateral Damage comparison Call of Duty Media 0