• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

So I UNLOCKED OBSIDIAN for my AX50 while playing Search and Destroy in Modern Warfare!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
zMrLegacyz OBSIDIAN unlocked a whole NEW level of SNIPING for me in MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I unlocked OBSIDIAN for my MK2 and KAR98K in the same game on MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I UNLOCKED DAMASCUS on the R700 in MODERN WARFARE, and it was an AMAZING EXPERIENCE the entire time! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I unlocked the 1000 HEADSHOTS CALLING CARD for the AX50 and KAR98 in the SAME GAME in MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz UNLOCKED DAMASCUS CAMO and MASTERY EMBLEM for the RYTEC AMR in MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz So I unlocked the DAMASCUS MASTERY EMBLEMS for the KAR98 and the AX50 in MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Modern Warfare Remastered Online Lobbies unlocked General Call of Duty 0
Menice™ Who's Unlocked Diamond Camo? General Call of Duty 5
Carlos Marine Camo Unlocked on all MW3 platforms. General Call of Duty 6
A Purple obsidian? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
SamimSupreme Obsidian camo glitch? Call of Duty Media 0
D Obsidian Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
R AX50 cult classic sniper Call of Duty: WarZone 3
zMrLegacyz So the BRAND NEW AX50 VARIENT, "WHITE LIGHT" almost got me my FIRST SNIPER NUKE!!! Call of Duty Media 1
SamimSupreme Contraband Contract Full Guide + Tips (Free AX50 blueprint) Call of Duty Media 0
Mr Fishy McFIsh AX50 Best Setups! Call of Duty Media 4
SlurmHD Testing out the ax50 Call of Duty Media 0