• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

So, where are tanks and other vehicles in multiplayer? +feedback

WishFish

Recruit
I've played COD: MW/Warzone and that was excellent experience!

I just bought COD BOCW and this game however feels like a lackluster so say at least.

But to start with my question: how can I drive a tank or a chopper in multiplayer? There are many different vehicles in the game customization screen, but so far I've only found boats as playable.

In MW there were a lot of different vehicles to drive in ground war, so where are they here?

Then some strange bugs or missing content:
- On PC, I can not click back buttons after the battle, I need to hover, then move pointer and then go back over the button for it to become active (clickable). Is this a new bug?
- How can I save weapon loadout? I mean that is basic.
- On some small multiplayer maps, spawn rotation is just crazy! Spawn changes every minute or so and in an unpredictable way. I know the idea is to make game more dynamic, but this seems just chaotic. Maybe if there was some indication of spawn change it might improve the situation.
- UI looks like alpha. Is this really the new norm now? I've installed MW now just to compare and man does it look and feel better.
- All weapons mostly feels the same, maybe because of the sound design.
- Lots of maps are just ugly.
- Overall graphics (textures) looks washed out.
- If unlocked weapon has new attachment unlocked if will cause the whole weapon category to appear as unlocked (green dot) and there is nothing you can do about it until you unlock that weapon.

As a side not, I've also tried Warzone now and for some reason it looks much worse then I remember. For example, player model in a chopper is low poly until the end of the jumping sequence. Game looks blurry for some reason. Did they degrade the graphics there (to move players toward paid products I suppose)?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T PC New player...not sure where to start Clan Recruitment 0
D Where are all the pcplayers? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
C Can we please get a game mode where snipers and shotguns aren't usable Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
T Oh Where To Begin.... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
B PSN Looking for a clan where I can improve my BR game Clan Recruitment 3
B Where is plunder Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 21
H Where do we report hackers Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 9
T Credit Where Credit Is Due Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
F So... Where are the dogs? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
CODForums Call of Duty: Warzone's Plunder is another mode where you can earn cash Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
R Help me Identify this Weapon I cant find it any where. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Empire Where do you go for news? The Lounge 0
J Is internet expensive where you live? The Lounge 14
R Where to download CODAW? General Call of Duty 1
I Where is the MWR videos sub-forum? Completed Suggestions 1
B [PS4]- AoA clan, new clan where you can win, improve, and make friends Clan Chat 0
N I have a montage, not sure where/how to post it Call of Duty Media 1
Esperahol So in West Philadelphia, born and raised! On the Xbox is where I spent... The Lobby 0
PinkyCodgirl21 Not sure where this goes.... The Lounge 13
XxxVoidxxX xbox 360 is where its at The Lobby 1
A Where am i going wrong playing online? General Call of Duty 2
G What happened to the tanks and helicopters? been about 5 days playing without them it kinda sucks. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
F Manly man tanks General Call of Duty 4
N Why Tanks? General Call of Duty 5
C Tanks SUCK! General Call of Duty 2
JetskjiOnTwitch SILENT Nerf to Vehicles in WARZONE GUIDE!? Call of Duty Media 0
D Plunder with no vehicles????? Game mode ruined. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
SamimSupreme Rytec AMR vs Vehicles in Warzone Call of Duty Media 0
O Vehicles Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
M Vehicles Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
G Vehicles are ruining the game at final circle Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 7
C Vehicles in multiplayer General Call of Duty 1
S New Details about Vehicles and Weapons in Infinite Warfare General Call of Duty 1