• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Some Disappointing Factors In PACIFIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Choppers are a LOT harder to shoot down..

And they have become like trucks and SUVs.. One shot "damages" them and gives the operator time to bail..

And even a C4 or Bouncing Betty blast doesn't blow up the chopper.. It "damages" it and gives anyone in proximity time to get clear...

I guess someone at TPTB was reading how much fun I have blowing up choppers and racking up the kills and they said to themselves, they said, "Selves... Let's just put a stop to that!!" :( heh

Another thing that is different on the bad side.. Airplane Money Drops seem to come down and automatically deploy 2 bouncing bettys...

"Well, that's different.."
-Memphis, HAPPY FEET

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Another thing that's annoying...

The HeartBeat Sensor takes like twice as long to recycle... I'll get a pulse and then wait and the wait time is twice as long... I get killed waiting for the next cycle..

"And Milo... and I say this with all due respect, sir... is not a good person to be the zoologist. He talks too slow, and by the time he gets to the point, you're dead!"
-Jack Black, JUMANJI-THE NEXT LEVEL

:D

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Anti-Air weapons and C-4/BBs are totally nerfed...

Even when planted IN a chopper at detonation they only damage the chopper, giving the pilot and passengers time to bail...

Between that and the vaunted RICOCHET ANTI-CHEAT already being cracked, I don't think I am long for PACIFIC...

And it started out so promising too...

@Lone Wolf, I will be interested to hear if your kills have gone down too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements