• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 6, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

DMZ Someone break down ammo for a rookie here?

rookie46

Recruit
IM NEW TO GAMING AND IN MY 40'S SO PLEASE FORGIVE MY IGNORANCE..COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT AMMO IS FOR WHAT TYPES OF GUN. FOR EXAMPLE...SMG'S. = PISTOL.

I CANT SEEM TO WORK IT OUT SO I KNOW WHAT TYPES TO PICK UP AND STOW ETC...

I KEEP ENDING UP WITH LOADS OF ONE TYPE AND RUNNING OUT OF THE OTHER I ACTUALLY NEED.

I KNOW ITS A VERY ROOKIE QUESTION...BEEN PLAYING 2 HOURS. LOL.

Ok, easy on the caps lock. It's seen as yelling.

Bullets in DMZ work very similar to real life bullets, so you gotta understand what... CLASS of bullets go with types of weapons.

If you'd tell us what ammo you usually pick up, we can probably tell you what goes with it.

And Welcome to CoDForums.com

Yeah well I usually pick up sub machine guns and lmgs......
Sniper rifles and shotgun ammon is self explanatory but it's the bullets for assault rifles and rpk's etc that are confusing me.

im confused now. i thought when you went into your gun options you have a couple different options for magazines. other then that when your in game and pick up ammo it works with whatever gun. your just grabbing more ammo.

im confused now. i thought when you went into your gun options you have a couple different options for magazines. other then that when your in game and pick up ammo it works with whatever gun. your just grabbing more ammo.
To be fair, I was overwhelmed in the same way as he was at first. When battle royale was popular, like when Blackout came out, the types of ammos were confusing at first. Like it has different types of bullet classes. Not just by rares, legendaries, etc. But after thinking about it for a while, the bullets go with the weapon classes. For example, .50 Cal is obviously for .50 Caliber Sniper. But some bullets are not so obvious, especially when you only have SMG's.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements