• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Someone should develope a program to combat lag problems

On a game console, this program will predict player location according to its ping and location. When internet is slowing down, this program can be made to activate automatically and disable automatically prior to the nature of your network

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
X Multi Easter Egg team up looking for someone to consistently play with. Live on west coast of the US Clan Chat 0
I Things wrong with the game from someone with 20 days playtime Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 13
Wiseowl Can someone check this for me? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
dannystockwell Multi NEED SOMEONE TO TEAM UP WITH! (UK MULTIPLAYER/WARZONE) Clan Recruitment 7
Wiseowl Buying from cod store? Please someone answer! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 7
M Can someone explain this? Health Damage THROUGH armor Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
P Someone please explain!! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Dvorpe My game crashed when I'm in fight or when someone started spraying to me... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
E nead to find someone please. help Clan Chat 0
Fatal New YouTuber, Looking For Someone To Play With Call of Duty Media 1
A What makes someone good at call of duty? Call of Duty Media 0
mattco As someone who never read online spoilers for games... General Call of Duty 1
H Can someone help me get a bot lobby going? General Call of Duty 1
W Can someone Help promote a video or my channel? Call of Duty Media 0
D Can someone help me with a CSS Code??? General Call of Duty 1
M Should I enable DirectX Raytracing when I have Radeon GPU XFX RX 6700 XT SWFT 309? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
KeyboardDemon Should I have reported this guy Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 5
M Ground war is ruined! Should be called sniper war!! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
W Colours not displaying as they should? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S This Is How the Call of Duty: BO Cold War Trailer Should Have Looked Like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
T c-4 should be plant-able only Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
B Plunder lobbies should go back up to 150 i.o. 102 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
M Survival mode should have cash sharing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
N Pinging Function Should be added to Ground Wars Creative General Call of Duty 0
D Plunder should be QUADS and DUOS Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 11
K should scopes be more powerful in battle royal. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
M After first drop, you should only be able to purchase and hold ONE parachute Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
C Shoot The Ship should be a permanent playlist. So whats your thought? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
S I want to play Call of Duty 11, xbox 360 and xbox one, which one should I buy?? General Call of Duty 0
VoiDProjects What should I climb The Lounge 0
J Which COD should I buy? General Call of Duty 5
N New weapons that should come out in BO3 Black Market General Call of Duty 0
S This video is over an hour long but I think everyone should watch this Call of Duty Media 0
GameIzLife 5 Things Black Ops 3 Should Have Call of Duty Media 0
KUROTOKO How Prestiging SHOULD be... General Call of Duty 1
JKLGhost88 XMG should be nerfed. General Call of Duty 4
GlacialDoom_Imported3 This is the one Call of Duty game I never played due to console exclusivity. Should I try it? General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Should Advanced Warfare have Blood & Gore? General Call of Duty 3
tdog6236 Who Thinks This Game Should Be Re-released for Next-Gen? General Call of Duty 0
T PC How should I improve? General Call of Duty 4
W Should you prestige!? Call of Duty Media 0
F Mw2 Fun video. You should check it out :) Call of Duty Media 2