• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Sorry just need to say it the new SP-R 208 is WAY overpowered and needs to be nerfed.

DizzyDemon

Recruit
I think there are going to be a lot of posts about this weapon, I think if it is as OP as you say then it will unboubtedly be nerfed pretty soon.

Wiseowl

Recruit
I thought if l can’t beat them join them just in case it does get nerfed, so I have tried using it in the last couple of hours, there has been quite a few times when clearly it looks like l should have made a kill it hasn’t. One time I’m right behind enemy without him knowing l was there, shoot him, he doesn’t die, he turns around and gets me? Most of kills are not one shots l may get them in 2 or 3 shots? On the new map top of the stairs near the outside door, l see an enemy across of me on balcony surely from this distance it shouldn’t have taken more than l shot? Still alive after 3 shots? So many times upfront really close l am the one who dies?

I am also aiming for shoulders and above?

Wiseowl

Recruit
I've just unlocked this now, maybe I should give it a try too.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
Yes have a go and let me know how often you get these one shots and how the gun works for you? If anything that l’ve mentioned happens to you?
It’s so weird how all of a sudden l will get a one shot! If l can get one like that then why not how else l tried? It’s not just the one shots I’m bothered about, it’s the fact they are still alive after a few on target. This is a rifle so it should have some distance. Bear in mind l levelled to 14 l think so maybe not the best attachments open but still in my experience it should work better compared to how everybody else’s seem to work.
Could there be any reason why mine is like this if nobody else is experiencing this?

I honestly think they do it on purpose.

Every time new guns are released they always seems to be way overpowered, and then sooner or later they get massive nerfs.

DizzyDemon

Recruit
I have just taken it out on 3 different rounds playing Killstreak Confirmed.

I got about 15 kills and I'd say most were one hit kills. Even where I took a few shots at a target and only got 1 hit that target went down.

There were a couple where I saw I got a hot marker but didn't the enemy down and ended up with an assist or a kill and no One Hit Kill notification.

I find the gun hard to aim with and I think I rely too much on bullet spread to down enemies than I do on skillful aiming which is why I prefer a high rate of fire.

The thing I've noticed about OHKs is I need to get the hit before I get the kill, though when the hit lands it is really satisfying.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I shot this video clip, it shows me getting 2 kills, one where I needed multiple hits on target to down them and the second was a straight one hit kill before someone killed me.

I shot this video clip, it shows me getting 2 kills, one where I needed multiple hits on target to down them and the second was a straight one hit kill before someone killed me.

The last one was a direct headshot at closer range, the first one was longer range and no way to tell what where you hit them.

Not really anything weird about imo

DizzyDemon

Recruit
The last one was a direct headshot at closer range, the first one was longer range and no way to tell what where you hit them.

Not really anything weird about imo
I wasn't suggesting it was weird, @Wiseowl was saying that she couldn't get one hit kills, in those 2 kills you can see where I got a hit marker before I downed that person and obviously the second kill was instant and both long shots, which is 1 of my biggest weaknesses.

I've now unlocked the 10-round clip and hopefully after getting a few more unlocks I'll be able to make it more usuable.

Wiseowl

Recruit

At the time when this was happening to me it felt like the enemies were closer than your first kill, l couldn’t see yours at all, lol, how did you know he was there lol! Compared to how enemies got me from a distance looked like you could go from far.

Anyway yesterday l had about 6 hours play using it and l managed to get the fast chamber, l am also using the sniper optic on it which l’ve never used before. I am definitely getting a lot more kills, l had one amazing time at Crash where l was the winner. I was able to kill two enemies with one bullet at Cheshire Park and at the new snowy map l managed to get play of the game with a triple shot. Oh also Hardhat another play of the game near the wall l used, Ak47 to shoot 3 people, quickly changing to the spr 200 and shot at least another 3 people very quickly, the play of the game didn’t show the Ak bit tho.

Before levelling it up this high at the beginning it did seem to work better than the day before, no sneaky shots from someone’s behind that didn’t kill! Got better and better! Not sure if it does need a nurf as someone has suggested tho! As long as l don’t get those lobbies where everybody is using it at the same time.

DizzyDemon

Recruit
At the time when this was happening to me it felt like the enemies were closer than your first kill, l couldn’t see yours at all, lol, how did you know he was there lol! Compared to how enemies got me from a distance looked like you could go from far.
If you watch the gap at the top you can see a break in the light coming through when someone stands or walks past it, it's easy enough to see through my optics but probably gets lost when YouTube compresses it.

Anyway yesterday l had about 6 hours play using it and l managed to get the fast chamber, l am also using the sniper optic on it which l’ve never used before. I am definitely getting a lot more kills, l had one amazing time at Crash where l was the winner. I was able to kill two enemies with one bullet at Cheshire Park and at the new snowy map l managed to get play of the game with a triple shot. Oh also Hardhat another play of the game near the wall l used, Ak47 to shoot 3 people, quickly changing to the spr 200 and shot at least another 3 people very quickly, the play of the game didn’t show the Ak bit tho.
You just have to put the time in and you'll get there, I've put my SP-R 208 away for a while, I decided to work on completing Gun Master Expert level and discovered the FR 5.56, which is an AR that shoots rounds of 3 bursts, I managed to get 35 kills with 1 attachment and then 10-headshots with a reflex sight this evening, so that was fun. I'll be using the SP-R 208 later in this challenge for the getting kills with a DMR with 5 attachments part.

Before levelling it up this high at the beginning it did seem to work better than the day before, no sneaky shots from someone’s behind that didn’t kill! Got better and better! Not sure if it does need a nurf as someone has suggested tho! As long as l don’t get those lobbies where everybody is using it at the same time.
These are the times like that being able to record those final plays is what you really want, after a bad day I watch some of those and remind myself it's not always that bad. (o.~)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Call Of Duty MW 2019 and games questionnaire for assignment [REALLY NEED HELP RESPONSES NEEDED] Video Games 0
B PSN Need a Regiment to join Please Clan Recruitment 0
Y Multi Need more Recruits for the regiment Clan Recruitment 1
zMrLegacyz So I got my DUAL KODACHIS, (DUAL SWORDS) DAMASCUS in MODERN WARFARE, and NOW I need the NEW SNIPER Call of Duty Media 0
H Multi Come Join Hope clan! Need people for tournaments! Clan Recruitment 0
B Xbox Live Need 1 or more players to complete officer challenge Clan Chat 0
Delta v Force RavenOne8540 (We Need Each Other) Call of Duty Media 0
C We need a CUSTOM SERVER LIST Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
D We need NORMAL SQUADS Call of Duty: WarZone 1
Mr Fishy McFIsh Season 4 Warzone Changes - Overview Video with everything you need to know! Call of Duty Media 0
B PSN Need a Clan Multiplayer Clan Recruitment 5
S PSN Need warzone teammates Clan Chat 1
M Xbox Live Need a teammate for trio warzone xbox Clan Chat 0
N PSN need Regiment Clan Recruitment 5
A need help improving Call of Duty: WarZone 12
J Need distance help Call of Duty Media 0
M Multi Need a clan Clan Chat 4
I Multi Need your opinion Clan Chat 0
M Multi NEED TEAMMATES, READ BELOW! Clan Chat 8
dannystockwell Multi NEED SOMEONE TO TEAM UP WITH! (UK MULTIPLAYER/WARZONE) Clan Recruitment 7
dannystockwell Multi NEED PEOPLE TO TEAM UP WITH! (UK MULTIPLAYER/WARZONE) Clan Chat 1
L Multi Anyone need one more person to join their team to boost numbers Clan Recruitment 5
Y Do I need to uninstall warzone and install the digital battle pass edition? Call of Duty: WarZone 2
R Things that need a little adjustment - Game sound, skill based matchmaking, crossplay fps difference Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 11
I Scar-H with a Drum Mag. I need it now! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
SR71BETA Need More In Warzone Call of Duty: WarZone 0
PsychoBatman PSN Need regiment members for modern warfare. Clan Recruitment 0
G Xbox Live I need a good group Xbox Clan Chat 2
C Hi i really need help please [PC] Shadow texture glitch from distance Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
M Need help :( Call of Duty: WarZone 2
J Xbox Live Need a Team! Clan Chat 0
C Do I Need Headphones? Call of Duty: WarZone 1
X PSN Need good people to play with! Clan Chat 1
X Xbox Live Need XB1 friends? Tired of playing Solo? (Warzone) Clan Chat 0
X Xbox Live Need teammates to play with on XB1? Clan Chat 0
K Xbox Live Need a clan xbox one Clan Recruitment 3
L Xbox Live I need a Clan Clan Recruitment 5
R Multi New to call of duty : NEED CLAN Clan Chat 2
G PSN Need clan, check insta Clan Recruitment 1
S Multi Need a new clan! Clan Recruitment 3
T Xbox Live Need a clan MW XBL Clan Recruitment 4
B PSN Need a clan ps4! Clan Recruitment 9
K Xbox Live Need 4 More Clan Members. Clan Recruitment 3
H Multi We need fresh bodies for our clan Freedom Stick Clan Recruitment 0
geez8208 PSN Revenant Wolfpack Need YOU!!!! Clan Recruitment 7
RkanRaz Xbox Live Need people Clan Recruitment 0
K PC Upcoming CoD4 clan with servers - Need staff, members, server managers and more! Clan Chat 0
T Need a clan? Clan Chat 0
C PSN [PS4][NA] Sponsored Org, 98th in pro points, need coach - CWL Fort Worth Clan Chat 0
J These things need fixing if so game will turn out great General Call of Duty 0