• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Spawning near the end of match has to stop!

Wiseowl

Recruit
I’ve really had enough of this crap! I get put in nearly complete matches all the time and yes loss stat is prevented but what about kd? Does that not matter?

I got spawned just to be hit by an RPG again, respawn grenaded, respawn die etc. I don’t get chance to gather my bearings. So at the end of match l already died 8 times to my 2 kills in the matter of a few mins. Then l see there were only two people on my team!

Was there any need for all the rpg’s?

Does anybody know if the devs are gonna put a stop to joining game late?

init6

Recruit
Not feasible to stop it all together. They are trying to keep the games full after people bail.

I understand why they don't, but I don't like it either. If people dropped from a shitty game why would they think I want to join it also. Even though the stats don't count it's a waste of my time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wiseowl

Recruit
Not feasible to stop it all together. They are trying to keep the games full after people bail.

I understand why they don't, but I don't like it either. If people dropped from a shitty game why would they think I want to join it also. Even though the stats don't count it's a waste of my time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I’ve kinda given up now anyway! Since my last couple of posts, yes l still get put in half played games and now even if l don’t, l’ve had the most bad luck! Lmao! I’m laughing now but l was nearly crying when it happened to me.

2 or 3 games in a row l died 17 times to my 6 kills. Everybody in my loosing team died at least that much plus someone died 30 times, lol!
I don’t think l died that much even as a beginner...shocking!