• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

DMZ Stash

Crowgirl

Recruit
What items can you stash in your stash? I placed certain items in the deadrop and no joy. Can you stash revive kits etc or just money?

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
What items can you stash in your stash? I placed certain items in the deadrop and no joy. Can you stash revive kits etc or just money?

Nope.. That's what I thought at first.. That you could take out extra backpacks and armor vests and then stash them for use later.. It's a suggestion I made at the beginning of DMZ and was really psyched when Season 2 started and it looked like they did it.. :D

But alas, such was not to be... There are a few missions where you are required to take an item from Al Mazrah and put it in a dead drop in Ashika..

For those 1 or 2 missions, they created a whole STASH section... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yea, I don't think it makes sense either...

Like CODForums!

Advertisements