• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Strange Problem I've Started To Experience on Black Ops 3 (PS4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if anybody else has experienced this, but, for some strange reason my character/aim will track left as I walk forward. I've noticed this happening when NOTHING is in front of me, so I know it's not aim-assist tracking something I don't see. I've played FAR too many rounds since the game came out, and I know for a fact it wasn't happening then. Not only that, but if I continue to walk forward without tapping the left stick to stop it, my character will slowly walk in an arching circle to the left. I switched over to my other account to see if it happened there. For the first few minutes, everything was fine, but the problem soon began on that account too. Any ideas what is causing this.

ptimmons

Recruit
Don't know if anybody else has experienced this, but, for some strange reason my character/aim will track left as I walk forward. I've noticed this happening when NOTHING is in front of me, so I know it's not aim-assist tracking something I don't see. I've played FAR too many rounds since the game came out, and I know for a fact it wasn't happening then. Not only that, but if I continue to walk forward without tapping the left stick to stop it, my character will slowly walk in an arching circle to the left. I switched over to my other account to see if it happened there. For the first few minutes, everything was fine, but the problem soon began on that account too. Any ideas what is causing this.

Try a different controller? Sounds like a sticking joystick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements