• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Stuck on Mission Operation Port Armor: Civilian Terminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronus1000

Recruit
Hi, I just found this forums by google searching.

I've gotten a PS4 yesterday with CoD Infinite Warfare, but I'm having trouble with one of the missions: Operation Port Armor: Civilian Terminal.

It's the mission where you get sucked out the terminal. Of course your helmet cracks so you lose oxygen.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can make it to the airlock? I can't seem to figure it out before my oxygen runs out. Unfortunately I don't move fast enough.

Thanks.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I do remember this mission. Your job is to run to the airlock with your comrades, and find the button that says "Open the Airlock." Press X. Done.

Don't go anywhere else, but the path with your comrades.

It's just a "cutscene" with gameplay, so treat it as such.

Cronus1000

Recruit
Unfortunately I've tried everything I could but still run out of oxygen. It seems like I run out of oxygen faster than the person in the video although I seem to be going as fast as he is. I'm not sure if there is actually a way to walk or not, but holding the thumb stick half-way doesn't help either, unless I'm missing something. The funny thing is because I'm terrible at video games I usually have it on easy mode (in this case Recruit)...it's really not making a difference. I just cannot make it to the airlock in time :( ...getting so frustrated...and yes, I'm even following my teammates...

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Unfortunately I've tried everything I could but still run out of oxygen. It seems like I run out of oxygen faster than the person in the video although I seem to be going as fast as he is. I'm not sure if there is actually a way to walk or not, but holding the thumb stick half-way doesn't help either, unless I'm missing something. The funny thing is because I'm terrible at video games I usually have it on easy mode (in this case Recruit)...it's really not making a difference. I just cannot make it to the airlock in time :( ...getting so frustrated...and yes, I'm even following my teammates...
Re-install the game. Sounds like a glitch. Don't delete the save file, just delete the game, and then install the game again. I know it's a hassle installing a huge game (150GB including MWRemastered), but what you gonna do? I played the game on normal, and was able to get past that section.

UteFanAndy

Recruit
HOLY CRAP that was difficult as hell for me. I watched the walkthrough and it was crazy cause he was able to go the same speed as his teammates and had time to look around inside the airlock. I got into the airlock the very last time I tried... obviously I didn't need to do it again, but i only had 2% oxygen left when i hit the airlock... sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Stuck in first mission General Call of Duty 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Stuck With Vanguard :( Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
G Warzone Stuck on Black Screen trying to load into match Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Stuck In WWII For 2 Years??? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
R Vanguard Multiplayer Split Screen Stuck On “Exchanging” Call of Duty: Vanguard 9
T I am stuck on the “Play training” waiting screen Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
K HELP - Only allows me to play one first game then gets stuck Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
N Mp stuck on loading level Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
M COD:Warzone download stuck on 423.00 kb while downloading speed is 1.5 mb/sec Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
U New game stuck on "connecting to online services" Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
G Stuck at searching for a warzone game Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B In game stuck start screen Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
C My account level is currently glitched, from 277 Prestige Master -> 182 and stuck, seemingly overnight. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 9
A Playing Outbreak, stuck in First Person View Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
A Stuck Call of Duty Media 0
I Stuck on downloading on PS4 pro Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
I Crate stuck in rock... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
A Being stuck in Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Z Stuck in bootcamp Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
J Stuck at bridge General Call of Duty 1
T CoD4 promod, my forward button get stuck ! can't stop moving forward General Call of Duty 0
P Campaign is crashing constantly in the first mission in the train ! Call of Duty: Vanguard 4
H Operator mission _pro-revolutionary not progressing Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
O Upset about clarity of operator mission descriptions Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
N Operator Mission GAZ (win 3 matches in the gulag) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 7
CODForums Black Ops Cold War Campaign Mission Teaser Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
C Paladin Coop mission still bugged!? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
SamimSupreme WEEK 2 Full Intel Mission Guide - Hunting the Enemy. Russian translated. 7th Objective Explained. Call of Duty Media 2
K YUGOSLAVIA WW2 Mission in Call of Duty Call of Duty Media 0
P COD MW Sniper mission lcd white screen bug Msı GTX 1050 ti? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
A Tier 100 Alex Warzone Mission 1 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
L River Run Mission problem? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
M MISSION Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 8
C Have a look at the achievements for the mission Black Cats General Call of Duty 1
CODForums Blood Anvil Mission Team unveiled Call of Duty Media 0
JEDIxSLAYER Can't finish last mission General Call of Duty 0
L Utopia Mission Glitch- Sewer Cover General Call of Duty 7
Grim "Fission" Mission General Call of Duty 6
WhoIsDo Call of Duty Advanced Warfare "Traffic" mission General Call of Duty 2
CODForums First look at Advanced Warfare's "traffic" mission General Call of Duty 0
V Least favourite campaign mission? Call of Duty Media 0
T Call of Duty Ghosts Gameplay Walkthrough Part 2 - Campaign Mission 3 - Riley Call of Duty Media 0
T Call Of Duty Ghost Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 - Campaign Mission 1 Call of Duty Media 0
I mission-question General Call of Duty 0
MrDread Special Ops - Favorite Mission? General Call of Duty 1
SilverAtom Favorite Modern Warfare 3 mission? General Call of Duty 16
RetJoSek What was your favourite mission on CoD4? General Call of Duty 34
S Coop Operation needs fixing General Call of Duty 1
S Win 1 Team Deathmatch as Mara "Colitation" Operation Warzone character bug? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
T *Glitch* Call of Duty WW2 Operation Neptune Call of Duty Media 0