1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Stuck on Mission Operation Port Armor: Civilian Terminal

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare' started by Cronus1000, May 17, 2017.

1. Cronus1000

Cronus1000 Recruit

Hi, I just found this forums by google searching.

I've gotten a PS4 yesterday with CoD Infinite Warfare, but I'm having trouble with one of the missions: Operation Port Armor: Civilian Terminal.

It's the mission where you get sucked out the terminal. Of course your helmet cracks so you lose oxygen.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can make it to the airlock? I can't seem to figure it out before my oxygen runs out. Unfortunately I don't move fast enough.

Thanks.

2. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

I do remember this mission. Your job is to run to the airlock with your comrades, and find the button that says "Open the Airlock." Press X. Done.

Don't go anywhere else, but the path with your comrades.

It's just a "cutscene" with gameplay, so treat it as such.

3. Cronus1000

Cronus1000 Recruit

any other tips? I'm trying as you said but still run out of oxygen JUST as I get to the airlock

4. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

That shouldn't be happening. Try just walking, I think running hastens your air pressure, or something. Remember: Just follow your comrades with green names.

EDIT: Here's a walkthrough...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94gss7x4mdo

5. Cronus1000

Cronus1000 Recruit

Unfortunately I've tried everything I could but still run out of oxygen. It seems like I run out of oxygen faster than the person in the video although I seem to be going as fast as he is. I'm not sure if there is actually a way to walk or not, but holding the thumb stick half-way doesn't help either, unless I'm missing something. The funny thing is because I'm terrible at video games I usually have it on easy mode (in this case Recruit)...it's really not making a difference. I just cannot make it to the airlock in time :( ...getting so frustrated...and yes, I'm even following my teammates...

6. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

Re-install the game. Sounds like a glitch. Don't delete the save file, just delete the game, and then install the game again. I know it's a hassle installing a huge game (150GB including MWRemastered), but what you gonna do? I played the game on normal, and was able to get past that section.