• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

DrCyn

Recruit
Hi Everyone,

Subversive Gaming Network is a gaming community and network of gaming communities that offers a new gaming experience to members in both the core community and our partners attached to the network. We play a variety of games, and we recruit clans to be part of the network so our members can play whatever games they want to without having to leave the clan/community.

We are 18+, and our partners are 18+ too. We run regular events and will be running cash prized events over the next few months. We welcome gamers from all sexualities, genders, ethnicities, political beliefs etc. We have a strong leadership team which is equally balanced by both male and female gamers and we are governed by a Council of founding leaders rather than just myself running the show - all with a say and an equal vote.

At a steady 75 members and increasing - we are a new and rising community and hope that we can be a home to all!

Check us out: https://discord.io/SubversiveGN

Kind Regards,
DrCyn
Director of Subversive Gaming Network

drcyn@subversivegamingnetwork.com
Our Website
Twitter
Instagram

WildRage

Recruit
Hello, Good day to you . I am WildRage. I currently play for 2BM a CDL Clan with 5 teams. I am Looking for a new more serious team to play with. I currently stream with over 7k followers and play on PC. I am very interested in GBs but have not found a team to play with yet. If you are still interested in new players please contact me on discord WildRage#8100

DrCyn

Recruit
SGN or Subversive Gaming Network is a mature, adult only gaming community and network. With members aged between 18 and 45 years old, who would like to meet other adults to game with without having to worry about issues that arise within a youth oriented community. We offer a ranking structure that's based loosely around the FBI, and we've recently hit 100 members, so there's plenty of room for progression and to be part of the growth of our gaming community!

We're also a community that strongly holds our "motto" in everything we do; "Built by the people, for the people." and this is shown in our Council, we do not have one person making all the decisions but a collective group who vote on things like; whether we should kick someone, what direction we should take, who gets promoted into senior leadership, who gets removed. All of this we've done to remove the pettiness and drama from the leadership, and our members are able to get down to gaming!
SGN Ranking Structure (Loosely derived from the FBI ranks)

What we offer is not just a community but a family, we offer contests, giveaways, and events on a somewhat consistent basis and have tons to do and tons of great people to interact with.

Games we want to expand on:

• Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint (both PS4 and XBOX)
  • Warframe (PS4)
  • Ark (We own servers on PS4 for Ragnarok, Aberration and Extinction)
  • Diablo 3 (Both consoles)
  • Grand Theft Auto V (PC, PS4 and XBOX) - Race events, MC Club Grinding etc.
  • Division 2 - XBOX & PS4
  • League of Legends
Please join through the discord link below https://discord.gg/Adcmwhx

We look forward in having you in our community and cant wait to play some games with you!

We offer support in many games which include all the games listed on our clan profile here!

Thank you for your interest in possibly joining SGN and feel free to stop by, we do have a short application to fill when you join, just so we can assign you to the right areas! Thank you for reading and as always...

Stay Safe and Game On!

The "N" in our name is Network, and we currently have two clans partnered with us, their members pooled in with ours and we've got more coming in weekly. If you're interested in partnering (your clan remains independent, your members will just have access to our discord, participate in our events and enjoy our resources) then DM me on here or on discord; SGN DrCyn#0001, email drcyn@subversivegamingnetwork.com or join the discord and ask to speak to DrCyn about becoming a partner.

DoctorCyn

Recruit
Document Header.png
Looking for something different? We are an organisation that strips out toxicity and drama, allowing us to get down to gaming. We have four eSports teams, and even support for streamers. We're invested in community, that means everything we do is for the people! Don't believe us, try us out! Be Subversive!

Now that we're an established organisation, we're rapidly growing in all directions. If you're looking to coach, or you're looking to build a team for a game that you play exceptionally, then join and talk to our eSports Director. We've got this structure in place so that you can get right into building your ultimate dream team, with all the the guidance and none of the micro-management. If you're a streamer and want that supportive base, then Subversive Gaming cannot only provide you with the tools to grow, but we will always be behind you. If you're interested, head to our discord server here: https://discord.gg/g6MDfjA2hf

Through subverting the norm, we have established a safe community, where all voices are heard, and having fun playing games is the status quo. "Built for the people, by the people." is not just our motto, it's intertwined in every single thing that we do. All decisions are made democratically, where we listen to every idea! As soon as you join, you have the opportunity to lay the next brick on our foundations. The purpose of this is to ensure that any proposed idea or change gets put to the people, we decided from the beginning that this should happen, so we can all be part of something truly revolutionary. Still don't believe us? Try us!

Our website has all the information you need to know, we're real. We're not too good to be true.

NEW_Logo_LONG.png

OUR COMMUNITY SAYS...​

"This community is great, I've not encountered any negativity, or toxicity within Subversive Gaming. I couldn't say I have any dislikes either! I truly believe in the growing eSports scene here, and I'm excited that I'll be taking a role in the upcoming Rainbow Six Siege team in the next few months! I can't select only a few things that I would say are my favourite aspects here; Everyone is welcoming! There's no toxicity here, members and leaders especially are super supportive! Ideas are always welcome, this org is built entirely off the ideas of everyone! My absolute favourite though would be that anyone can apply to start their own esports team under the SG brand!" - GhostlyRamen, 33, United States
"I like how active this group is, most of the other discord servers I’ve tried to join are usually dead with barely anyone posting or playing together. I especially like how this group is pretty friendly and when there have been some bad eggs who’ve made me or others feel uncomfortable they are dealt with efficiently. It’s been hard finding a safe place to post about anything, even besides gaming, feels nice not to worry about judgement over every little thing; so this was a good find! I also like the fact that the community isn't super competitive either!" - RuluRoss, 27, United States
"I joined Subversive Gaming at the beginning of December and found my feet instantly and made friendships extremely quick. One of my first experiences was playing with the community leaders having a blast in GTA V. The community is great as you can play a wide variety of games and there will always be another member in SG that will have the game, so always someone to join. My time so far has been great and you have the choice of what gaming style you experience..." - KaptaiNKabinetZ, 26, PS5, United Kingdom
"Honestly, I was looking for a clan to join. I was looking to find games to play other than what I was originally playing because I wasn’t having fun with them anymore. Instead I joined up here and landed in a community. The people here are absolutely amazing and it’s more like an extended family that al loves gaming and the games I got sick of are all fun again. There are people across different time zones so there’s always someone to connect with. I even find myself having to pick and choose what game to play, because sometimes there are just so many options going on at once. They all lift each other up and don’t tolerate putting each other down (of course we’ve all got our digs we throw at each other for banter) but this community is amazing. Don’t take my word for it, just come check it out and you’ll see what I mean! - Kard, 35, PS4, United States