• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Multi Subversive Gaming Network - Recruiting members and Clans

DrCyn

Recruit
Hi Everyone,

Subversive Gaming Network is a gaming community and network of gaming communities that offers a new gaming experience to members in both the core community and our partners attached to the network. We play a variety of games, and we recruit clans to be part of the network so our members can play whatever games they want to without having to leave the clan/community.

We are 18+, and our partners are 18+ too. We run regular events and will be running cash prized events over the next few months. We welcome gamers from all sexualities, genders, ethnicities, political beliefs etc. We have a strong leadership team which is equally balanced by both male and female gamers and we are governed by a Council of founding leaders rather than just myself running the show - all with a say and an equal vote.

At a steady 75 members and increasing - we are a new and rising community and hope that we can be a home to all!

Check us out: https://discord.io/SubversiveGN

Kind Regards,
DrCyn
Director of Subversive Gaming Network

drcyn@subversivegamingnetwork.com
Our Website
Twitter
Instagram

Angels of Death

WildRage

Recruit
Hello, Good day to you . I am WildRage. I currently play for 2BM a CDL Clan with 5 teams. I am Looking for a new more serious team to play with. I currently stream with over 7k followers and play on PC. I am very interested in GBs but have not found a team to play with yet. If you are still interested in new players please contact me on discord WildRage#8100

DrCyn

Recruit
SGN or Subversive Gaming Network is a mature, adult only gaming community and network. With members aged between 18 and 45 years old, who would like to meet other adults to game with without having to worry about issues that arise within a youth oriented community. We offer a ranking structure that's based loosely around the FBI, and we've recently hit 100 members, so there's plenty of room for progression and to be part of the growth of our gaming community!

We're also a community that strongly holds our "motto" in everything we do; "Built by the people, for the people." and this is shown in our Council, we do not have one person making all the decisions but a collective group who vote on things like; whether we should kick someone, what direction we should take, who gets promoted into senior leadership, who gets removed. All of this we've done to remove the pettiness and drama from the leadership, and our members are able to get down to gaming!
SGN Ranking Structure (Loosely derived from the FBI ranks)

What we offer is not just a community but a family, we offer contests, giveaways, and events on a somewhat consistent basis and have tons to do and tons of great people to interact with.

Games we want to expand on:

• Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint (both PS4 and XBOX)
  • Warframe (PS4)
  • Ark (We own servers on PS4 for Ragnarok, Aberration and Extinction)
  • Diablo 3 (Both consoles)
  • Grand Theft Auto V (PC, PS4 and XBOX) - Race events, MC Club Grinding etc.
  • Division 2 - XBOX & PS4
  • League of Legends
Please join through the discord link below https://discord.gg/Adcmwhx

We look forward in having you in our community and cant wait to play some games with you!

We offer support in many games which include all the games listed on our clan profile here!

Thank you for your interest in possibly joining SGN and feel free to stop by, we do have a short application to fill when you join, just so we can assign you to the right areas! Thank you for reading and as always...

Stay Safe and Game On!

The "N" in our name is Network, and we currently have two clans partnered with us, their members pooled in with ours and we've got more coming in weekly. If you're interested in partnering (your clan remains independent, your members will just have access to our discord, participate in our events and enjoy our resources) then DM me on here or on discord; SGN DrCyn#0001, email drcyn@subversivegamingnetwork.com or join the discord and ask to speak to DrCyn about becoming a partner.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Multi mob* gaming community Clan Recruitment 0
J Multi UWS Gaming Community 18+ Clan Recruitment 0
N Xbox Live NM Gaming Community [XB1] [18+] Clan Recruitment 1
J New to PC gaming.... help? Call of Duty: WarZone 15
FBKaBoom Cold War Give Away on Facebook Gaming @FBKaBoom Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
CastingCouch RV Multi [RGL] Redemption Gaming Live- Looking For Members! Clan Recruitment 4
D Multi ICON Gaming is recruiting New Members Clan Recruitment 0
Fayan Multi [XNC] Looking For A Gaming Community? Clan Recruitment 0
John-shot60 PSN Essex Boyz gaming EBG Clan Recruitment 0
B PC Blacklist Gaming Network (18+) Recruiting (PC) Clan Recruitment 0
GSWSplashBros Multi Full Squad Gaming Clan Chat 0
VelocityxApe Multi XG gaming recruiting now!! Must read Clan Recruitment 0
JusZenTFN Multi Obscured Gaming Community [OGC] Clan Recruitment 2
B PSN Looking for a gaming community or starting my own Clan Chat 2
S Multi ShockWave Gaming (16+y/o) is Recruiting! Clan Chat 0
Eon Gaming Multi Eon Gaming is Recruiting members 16+ Clan Chat 1
A Multi Recruitment for EON Gaming Clan Recruitment 0
Zooom New Gaming Chanel with Giveaways! Call of Duty Media 0
I Multi CORE Gaming is recruiting Clan Recruitment 0
T-RPGYoItsWatson Multi The Phoenix Rising Gaming is Recruiting for EVERYONE! Clan Recruitment 3
VelocityxApe Multi Velocityx Gaming Clan Chat 0
D Multi PHNTM Gaming COD Comp Team Clan Recruitment 0
VelocityxApe Multi Velocityx Gaming Recruiting!! Clan Recruitment 5
A PSN Vz Gaming Recruitment Clan Recruitment 0
TheMobGaming Multi TMG - The Mob Gaming Clan Recruitment 0
R Xbox Live Renegade Gaming Network -Recruiting for CoD MW Clan Recruitment 0
X Xbox Live Deadhouse Gaming Clan Recruitment 0
T Multi Salvation Gaming Recruiting Now! Clan Recruitment 0
Y Multi Valiant gaming is recruiting! Clan Chat 0
I Xbox Live Blend Gaming Are Recruiting! Clan Recruitment 0
M Xbox Live Salvation gaming community Clan Recruitment 0
T Multi Artifact Gaming is Recruiting!! Clan Chat 6
A Multi Overdosed Gaming is Recruiting!! Clan Recruitment 2
clifford-1991 Multi Reversal Gaming are recruiting Clan Recruitment 1
R PSN Cirrus Gaming Group - PS4 Clan is recruiting! Clan Recruitment 0
OGReaperKing Multi Retro Fear Gaming! We Bring The Fear! Clan Recruitment 1
L Multi [I.G.O] - International Gaming Organisation Clan Recruitment 0
SVT_Gaming Multi Looking for a clan? SVT Gaming is the right place Clan Recruitment 9
DeeReptor Multi 402 Gaming - Recruiting Clan Recruitment 0
TG-Mitchell Multi Tactical Gaming is recruiting! Clan Recruitment 25
B PSN Been Gaming For 20 Years LFG Clan Recruitment 2
I Multi Underdark Gaming League Clan Chat 0
S Multi Join 5WIFT Gaming Server Clan Recruitment 6
killerford Multi Reversal Gaming Clan Recruitment 1
CultofGaming Multi CULT OF GAMING is Recruiting! Multi-Game Community-Oriented Group [ALL REGIONS] Clan Recruitment 6
SG_DiVinE Multi Seismic Gaming - 18+ | Maturity, Regular Clan Events, Drunk Nights! Clan Recruitment 14
S Multi 5W|FT Gaming is recruiting! Clan Chat 2
R PSN PS4 clan Dishonoured Gaming Clan Recruitment 0
Chilli#2844373 Multi Vorstellung von eXiLe Gaming [Germany] Clan Recruitment 0
S Multi Valiant Gaming is recruiting all skill levels Clan Recruitment 0