1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

[Suggestion for next COD] 2 Rounds for One in the Chamber, and a New Game Mode Idea For Zombies

Discussion in 'Upcoming Call of Duty' started by Admshumaker, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Admshumaker

Admshumaker Recruit

2 Rounds For One in The Chamber
    I think there should be 2 rounds of one in the chamber, just because it can be one of the fastest Party Games.

New Game Mode Ideas For Zombies
    I think we should have a new mode in zombies.
    Chaining
    The Gamemode chaining is a game where you chain can't shoot any zombies untill they all spawn on the map, once they all spawn then you can shoot. You start out with 2500 points on round one, that you can spend however you want. There will be Perks and a Mystery Box (Depending if the map has them or not).

2. john rennie

john rennie Recruit

i agree with one in the chamber and also your game mode idea but i think chaining should be how many zombies you can get into a chain and instead of a score its a combo multiplier