• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Suggestions for BO5

init6

Recruit
No need for multiple maps or game modes. Nobody plays it anyway. Just TDM on one 1 acre map. Put up 12 gun towers and each person spawns in the tower with no way out to get to another. Put a window in each one that you can shoot out of at the other windows. No weapons but a dozen different sniper rifles. Give everyone aim bots. Make the people that stay with MW pay for it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oh, one more thing. In the middle of the one acre field fill it full of tents and Winnebagos. Maybe add some bum barrels. Obviously, the gun towers have to be high enough to see over all that.

I'm on a roll. You *could add a 2nd map. A circular room about 50 feet in diameter with nothing in it. Give everyone shotguns. Go.

Angels of Death

Like CODForums!

Advertisements

Angels of Death