1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

[Suggestions for the next COD] New Multiplayer Maps, New idea for Maps

Discussion in 'Upcoming Call of Duty' started by Admshumaker, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Admshumaker

Admshumaker Recruit

These suggestions are for the next COD!

New Map idea
    I think they should make a version of each map a different way. Like if Raid and Drone were up for voting while playing Call of Duty Black Ops 2, and you wanted to play on Raid, you'd press X or A on Raid then a menu would pop up, it'd say Raid - Normal, Raid - Winter, Raid - Dessert. Once the menu poped up you'd press X or A on whichever one you wanted. Then your vote would be casted on Raid - Normal, Winter, or Dessert. And basically if lets say you picked Raid - Winter, and other people did too, and the vote was passed, it'd play Raid but there'd be snow all over like a regular snow map.

Bring back Rust from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
    I think they should bring back Rust and fix it up like they did with Nuketown from Call of Duty Black Ops. But they should make it winter themed. Also, this map would be able to be changed with the suggestion above this. Of course, they'd have to rename it if it has a winter theme.

Bring back Terminal from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
    I think they should bring back Terminal and fix it up like they did with Nuketown from Call of Duty Black Ops. They should put rename it Terminal 2055 and it'd be based in the future like Nuketown 2025 from Call of Duty Black Ops 2.

Thanks for reading and please comment with a /Support or /no Support!

Thanks

KUROTOKO likes this.
  2. oddfuture

oddfuture Recruit

New Map Idea : -
    Maybe, set in an abandoned school, or maybe a map that's under water.
    that'd be sick.

Admshumaker likes this.
  3. Admshumaker

Admshumaker Recruit

Both of those map ideas would be awesome. I like the the school Idea one ^^

4. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

An underwater level and school level would be nice!

KUROTOKO and Admshumaker like this.
  5. john rennie

john rennie Recruit

id like to see a completely open map so nobody can camp in a corner and wait for people to run past because then there would be no unfair advantages and then we would see which players are best also i would like to see a black ops zombies map used in multiplayer could you imagine running around ascension and someone on the moon landers snipes you out i reckon that would be epic

6. KUROTOKO

KUROTOKO Recruit

This is very necessary! I didnt even see your post until now! we think alike!

I really want to see more map interaction, i loved the trap door in Radiation, the zip line from Kowloon, elevators and some of the breachable walls and doors from multiplayer maps in Ghosts. More knick knacks like this would be awesome! More doors to be opened and closed would be fun for campers and walls that can be breached or blown apart from an entirely different area of a building would be fun as well.

It would also be interesting to use items from the map... Say for instance your in a room with chairs on the floor, if you could pick up a chair or a rock or another item an throw it at your enemy for a 1 hit kill that would be hilarious, not to mention if its for a final killcam. lol